Le Cellier - enhancements?

jaysmom4285

DIS Veteran
We haven't eaten at Le Cellier in several years. I noted on their menu that the sides are described as "enhancements." Does that have any particular meaning, like they can only be ordered with an entree? If we wanted, could we just order a few of the sides to share as a meal, if we didn't want to order an entree? I ask because DH and I have small appetites, and the sides would be more our style, not to mention less expensive.

Yes, they are just sides you can order in addition to your entree (since each entree already includes something) or you could order them as your meal. You definitely don't have to order an entree unless you'd just like to. :)

I would only go for the atmosphere but in my personal opinion, it is not worth the cost. The food, when we went anyway, as lackluster and the tables were so close together you can hear what the next table was talking about. A huge let down in my opinion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter