Le Cellier no availability at 180 day window for full 9 night trip!?

ekidwell0001

Going "home" on a yearly basis!
Le Cellier is my DH and I's favorite restaurant on property. I looked online this morning and then called when I couldn't find a single reservation for lunch or dinner for our entire 9-night stay. The lovely CM said that she didn't see ANY bookings for the day I was looking for and that NOBODY had made any reservations for this day. WTH?!?! I asked her about refurb and she politely said that was "above her pay grade" but that she checked on the list and she didn't see anything... Does anyone have any clue to what this could be? I've had a hard time getting a reservation before, but not that the entire restaurant isn't booking?? We're looking on Saturday 7/25 for a birthday dinner, i hope we get a little pixie dust!!

The restaurant probably hasn’t been loaded into the system for whatever reason or there is just a temporary glitch this morning.

Just keep checking or add Le Cellier into the touring plans registration finder. As soon as a time pops up, it will alert you and you’ll know that there will probably be a lot of reservations open to everyone.

The restaurant probably hasn’t been loaded into the system for whatever reason or there is just a temporary glitch this morning.

Just keep checking or add Le Cellier into the touring plans registration finder. As soon as a time pops up, it will alert you and you’ll know that there will probably be a lot of reservations open to everyone.
This is most likely the reason. Keep looking. Daily if you have to. It'll load eventually.

Same thing happened with us in October. We had an 8-day trip and I couldn't see any availability for Le Cellier all week. A few weeks went by and I kept checking and was able to get it easily. I also set up reservation finders, that will help.

Yep, I was looking today as well. I'm going with not yet loaded. I set up a reservation finder on Touring Plans and will keep looking myself, but I'm going with "Not loaded yet".

I would keep looking too! I wanted a Garden Grill Breakfast (I heard good things on here!) and when I booked my ADRs over the phone, (IT glitch) the CM said there were NO available ADRs for my dates, in fact she said there may have been a special event like a concert series or something, BUT, a few weeks later, I was rearranging my plans (I added a couple paid events) and was trying to make the BEST itinerary I could, within my parameters, so I wouldn't feel any FOMO, and, what do you know, LOADS of availability!

Even with all the "dis"ing (ha) in here about LC this is still can be a difficult ADR to get. Our trip in August all we could get was 4PM, but kept trying and ended up getting 6PM, took some time and was about 30 days out but be patient and keep trying, god luck!!

The meal was awesome BTW!!

I've been going for 10 years now and this seems to happen every once in a while. Some restaurants just don't load all their availability right at the 180+10 mark and it typically shows up within a few weeks. So if u see nothing at all, it's not sold out, just not loaded yet.

Btw, its our favourite restaurant too! Nothing like that lovely filet :)

Same problem here. But that not loaded piece matches what I experienced with the Cake Decorating experience at Amorette's as well.

Interestingly enough, it seems to be limited to the month of July for some reason. June 30 still has plenty of reservations. :)

Try booking a larger group and then modify it down. Something similar just happened to me. I could not get a 6:45 res for 2 but someone on these boards tried same day and posted it was avaliable for 3 or 4. So i made a res for 3 and modified it later to 2 . Its worth a try.

Here is my thread

https://www.disboards.com/threads/tutto-italia-how-popular.3789454/

It is not a matter of larger parties. I have tried all different sizes. Either there is going to be an as-yet-unannounced refurb or it is just not loaded yet.

Don't want to hijack the thread, but this could be information useful to the OP.

I've only eaten at Le Cellier once, in 2002. I have reservations at 6:00, for 2. When we checked in, they told us that they were running about a 20 minute wait and gave us a buzzer. Two and a half HOURS later, the buzzer went off. We had already checked in twice, and they told us each time that we would be seated within 20 minutes.

The important part for the thread is this: we asked three CMs in the restaurant, including the manager, and we were told that this is normal for Le Cellier (the reason I've never been back).

Don't want to hijack the thread, but this could be information useful to the OP.

I've only eaten at Le Cellier once, in 2002. I have reservations at 6:00, for 2. When we checked in, they told us that they were running about a 20 minute wait and gave us a buzzer. Two and a half HOURS later, the buzzer went off. We had already checked in twice, and they told us each time that we would be seated within 20 minutes.

The important part for the thread is this: we asked three CMs in the restaurant, including the manager, and we were told that this is normal for Le Cellier (the reason I've never been back).
Tutto Italia is the opposite. Every time we have eaten there, we have been whisked directly upon arrival from the podium to our table, with no wait, ever. Unusual for a Disney restaurant, but always much appreciated.

Not sure what the problem was 18 years ago, but it's not normal to wait 2.5 hours for a reservation at any WDW restaurant.
We waited about 10 minutes for a table at Le Cellier in late 2019.

Le Cellier is my DH and I's favorite restaurant on property. I looked online this morning and then called when I couldn't find a single reservation for lunch or dinner for our entire 9-night stay. The lovely CM said that she didn't see ANY bookings for the day I was looking for and that NOBODY had made any reservations for this day. WTH?!?! I asked her about refurb and she politely said that was "above her pay grade" but that she checked on the list and she didn't see anything... Does anyone have any clue to what this could be? I've had a hard time getting a reservation before, but not that the entire restaurant isn't booking?? We're looking on Saturday 7/25 for a birthday dinner, i hope we get a little pixie dust!!
How many of you are there? Maybe you won't find a reservation for a giant party, but if your group isn't too big that seems almost impossible. Honestly, I've been able to make reservations there day before/day of (granted for parties of 2-3).

How many of you are there? Maybe you won't find a reservation for a giant party, but if your group isn't too big that seems almost impossible. Honestly, I've been able to make reservations there day before/day of (granted for parties of 2-3).
For this trip we have 4 total. As others have said, June has reservations, but none in July. I’ve tried different party sizes, times and dates... this is really odd to me, we travel to WDW every single year and this has never happened!

For this trip we have 4 total. As others have said, June has reservations, but none in July. I’ve tried different party sizes, times and dates... this is really odd to me, we travel to WDW every single year and this has never happened!
I’ve tried too. It’s either a glitch or they are refurbing which doesn’t make sense because I feel like they just did that not too long ago.

I’ve tried too. It’s either a glitch or they are refurbing which doesn’t make sense because I feel like they just did that not too long ago.
I agree! Now when I look into June I can’t find any dates or times, same with August... I don’t know what’s going on! I may end up calling the reservation line again today to see if they can give me any further info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter