Le Cellier no availability at 180 day window for full 9 night trip!?

We have tried for a Party of 4 and 2 for Lunch or Dinner every day since our 180 marks and got nada. Nothing at all for a 10 day trip in July.
Got Ohana but no steak for us.

We have tried for a Party of 4 and 2 for Lunch or Dinner every day since our 180 marks and got nada. Nothing at all for a 10 day trip in July.
Got Ohana but no steak for us.

I have also been checking every single day. We're literally in the same boat, 10 days... NOTHING. I find it so odd! I tried calling the reservation line yesterday but it said there would be a 45 min wait :( I will try to call tonight and see if i can get an answer for all of us.

My touringplans searched finally popped up with Le Cellier availability for July 8-14 and I booked lunch for 4 at 12:30pm on 7/8. Woohoo!

Just came back to say the same! Looked this morning and it didn't show anything. Just looked, and there was availability on 7/25 when we needed it. YAY! Happy dining!! popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!