Le cellier with kids

princessap

DIS Veteran
we have le cellier booked for our last night. I am so excited about it as we haven’t tried it. Will it be okay with 3 kids (6,9,11) ?

Sure Le Cellier has a kids menu, your eldest may even eat from the adult menu. Also they have some yummy desserts...Bon appétit

It's basically a big Disneyfied Canadian steakhouse, so I can't imagine why it wouldn't be ok with kids. (I still love it, despite its critics)

Any Disney restaurant has plenty of kids in it (other than V&A), so you're fine and at those ages. And, on average, they should have no issue with sitting through a signature meal which normally take a little bit longer than a 1 TS meal. If there are special considerations for your family where being able to sit through a meal are a factor, then you may want to reconsider, but only you know your family and what they can handle. Food wise, there is a children's menu that should satisfy most picker eaters, if that is a concern. My now 10 year old has been a steak lover for a couple of years now so we always have a steakhouse or two in our dining plans for Disney.

There are only a few where children aren't usually seen. Almost all restaurants welcome well behaved children. Only you know how well your children behave when dining out. It's the parents that won't control their children or take them out that get other diners upset - and for good reason.
It really doesn't matter what type restaurant it is - no one wants to dine with out of control children screaming, crying, running around, etc.

Our kids love it, my daughter always goes bananas for the hot pretzel bread. My kids have been eating there on trips since they were about 5 , it's very kid friendly. They give you kids menu with crayons for the kids. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter