• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Le Cellier?

ashleighbass06

DIS Veteran
I just tried to get dinner ADRs for Le Cellier Steakhouse in EPCOT (March 9) and was told they were all booked up already. I was wondering if we walked in would we be able to get a table? Should I keep trying to get an ADR? Help!

Definitely keep trying, adrs can open up at any time. Chances of getting a walk up there is very very slim. Not saying it can't be done but just not likely.

Keep trying! We finally got our ADR about 2 weeks out from our trip date back in December.

I just tried to get dinner ADRs for Le Cellier Steakhouse in EPCOT (March 9) and was told they were all booked up already. I was wondering if we walked in would we be able to get a table? Should I keep trying to get an ADR? Help!

WOW there's a shocker at 1 month away :rolleyes1. Trya walk up for lunch when it opens at you shoulg be good :thumbsup2

they rarely take walk-ups at Le Cellier, unless you happen to be there during the absolute slowest time of the year...March is generally a busy time of year, since many school systems begin Spring breaks in March.

Keep trying on line. Openings do happen, you could get lucky.

It was VERY VERY slow at the parks when we were there last week but at Le Cellier I watched them turn away quite a few walk ins as we waited for our ADR. "Sorry but we're full for the evening." was the standard reply.

Chances of getting in as a walk in are slim but if you can't get an ADR (we booked ours at the earliest booking window to ensure our space!) you would want to TRY and walk in right before opening - and as posted previously, lunch would be a tad easier than dinner. If they open at 11 (not sure if that is the time for their lunch) you should try to be there about 10:30-10:45 to see if there is space.

I was told Sci Fi was full one day (called WDW Dine the day before our ADR - we wanted an earlier res than we had booked) and when I asked about 20 min before opening they were able to get me in. Not that one can compare Sci Fi with Le Cellier... LOL

Good luck! I hope you're able to get an ADR before you go on your trip. Call EVERY day!

It was VERY VERY slow at the parks when we were there last week but at Le Cellier I watched them turn away quite a few walk ins as we waited for our ADR. "Sorry but we're full for the evening." was the standard reply.

Chances of getting in as a walk in are slim but if you can't get an ADR (we booked ours at the earliest booking window to ensure our space!) you would want to TRY and walk in right before opening - and as posted previously, lunch would be a tad easier than dinner. If they open at 11 (not sure if that is the time for their lunch) you should try to be there about 10:30-10:45 to see if there is space.

I was told Sci Fi was full one day (called WDW Dine the day before our ADR - we wanted an earlier res than we had booked) and when I asked about 20 min before opening they were able to get me in. Not that one can compare Sci Fi with Le Cellier... LOL

Good luck! I hope you're able to get an ADR before you go on your trip. Call EVERY day!

My dh and I were just discussing this last night!! He was there earlier this week (Sun-Wed) and watched as two groups were turned away from LeCellier. They just couldn't understand why they weren't going to be able to get in.

I would go to online dining every day..as often as possible and keep trying.

Have you tried for lunch? I just got an ADR this morning at Le Cellier for 3/13 at 11:50.

I just made my ADR's today for our trip in May and they only had 2 slots open for lunch from May 5th to 9th... none for dinner. Keep trying, people cancel all the time, but try on the website, you can put in a 5 day range.

I tried to get one about 12w out and had to book a lunch instead. We are going in late April.

I'm going March 5 - 12 and made my reservations about a month ago and was only able to get a 2:40 time (and we're just a party of 2). It doesn't hurt to keep trying and walk up the second they open, but your chances are really, really slim at this point.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter