[Le Retour] AP - Adult=free child - Promoparcs

If you buy them in February by post, and you don't go to DLP to get them made into a permanent annual pass before 26th March, then 26th March, when you do get your posted AP made into the permanent laminated annual pass at DLP, is the first day of its validity.
This means you cannot use it for park entry on 27th March and 28th March, but after that, apart from on Francillien blockout dates (or if you are staying onsite), you can use it for one year from 26th March 2013, for park entry. As Carrie said earlier, days 2 and 3 after you validate your AP (so for you 27th and 28th March) are not blockout dates, but they are non-contractual dates, so as far as I'm aware they can't be used for park entry on either of those dates, regardless of where you are staying.

But I will receive a laminated permanent anual pass by post !?! :confused3

I have used this Bon-de-commande last year: http://offres.disneylandparis.fr/FR/FR/Distant/Images/bon-de-commande.pdf and they have sent me a complete laminated AP.

We purchased Fantasy passes back in April. I was thinking of planning a trip the week of 28 October, but we have blackout dates of 27-28 Oct and 31 Oct-4 Nov (so the only dates available that week are 29 and 30 October). Are you saying that if we stay at DCR (or any other Disney hotel), we can use our APs at any time during the week? Obviously we could if we bought a package for everyone that includes tickets, but I was thinking of trying the "book one adult package, add everyone else at checkin" strategy.

Sadly, I can't read my AP contract as it is all in French. :blush:

Thanks, Carrie! :goodvibes

If you stay in an on site hotel your Fantasy blackout days do not apply and you can enter the park as on any other day.

But it has to be one of the Disney hotels :goodvibes

But I will receive a laminated permanent anual pass by post !?! :confused3

I have used this Bon-de-commande last year: http://offres.disneylandparis.fr/FR/FR/Distant/Images/bon-de-commande.pdf and they have sent me a complete laminated AP.

Thorsten you are talking about a totally different offer to this Promoparcs one

If you order by post on your link you receive a permanent annual pass if you order from Promoparcs you receive a temporary AP that looks like a normal ticket and lets you enter the parc and then you have to go to the AP office and fill out your contract etc.

If you look at the pdf that you have there it says in Article 3 that you are to respect the conditions of usage of the AP as laid out on the site and in your contact

The contractual 2 days apply if you buy a Francilien wether you buy it from them, from a 3rd party and wether you stay on site or not.

:)

If you look here - run it through Google - points 3 - 4 - 38 explain it clearly.

http://www.disneycentralplaza.com/t...ports-annuels-pour-disneyland-paris-en-page-1

Thorsten you are talking about a totally different offer to this Promoparcs one

If you order by post on your link you receive a permanent annual pass if you order from Promoparcs you receive a temporary AP that looks like a normal ticket and lets you enter the parc and then you have to go to the AP office and fill out your contract etc.

If you look at the pdf that you have there it says in Article 3 that you are to respect the conditions of usage of the AP as laid out on the site and in your contact

The contractual 2 days apply if you buy a Francilien wether you buy it from them, from a 3rd party and wether you stay on site or not.

:)

If you look here - run it through Google - points 3 - 4 - 38 explain it clearly.

http://www.disneycentralplaza.com/t...ports-annuels-pour-disneyland-paris-en-page-1

Thanks Carrie for your help and this great link !

It helps a lot and I guess I will buy us a Fantasy to avoid the 2 days. Am I right ?

:scratchin

Thanks Carrie for your help and this great link !

It helps a lot and I guess I will buy us a Fantasy to avoid the 2 days. Am I right ?

:scratchin

yes, Fantasy AP doesn't have any non-contractual days :).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter