Leaky Cauldron or Three Broomsticks?

Meals at LC are NOT big enough to share. I don't eat a lot in general and I finish them myself. Sometimes if I am not very hungry I get the kids fish N chips. I don't know about some of the platters at 3 Broomsticks.
I have never bought the dining plan.

Thank you!

You should be able to split meals at Three Broomsticks. They have a family platter, but I do not believe it's included in the QS plan. Regardless, you should be able to split the chicken and ribs for one example with someone.

You should be able to split meals at Three Broomsticks. They have a family platter, but I do not believe it's included in the QS plan. Regardless, you should be able to split the chicken and ribs for one example with someone.

Thanks!

We love love love Three Broomsticks. My 8 year old loved the ribs and my mom and I split the chicken. We ate breakfast at LC and didn’t like it at all. Tasted like powder eggs and greasy sausage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!