Leanne and Tim's pre-wedding report 06/07/08: 07/17/08 back rested and ready to begin

OK so obviously I figured out how to edit the thread name. Thanks everyone!

Now another question... how do I insert a pic? TIA

PS I retuned my unity candle holder, and am just waiting for them to decide if it is resellable.

So thanks to dawrobin (thank you thank you thank you) I have figured out how to post pics so here goes

My slipper and ring
image67.jpg

My Ring
DSCF0705.jpg

After the proposal at MK magic hours
image07.jpg

After I got the ring (still slightly in shock)
image12.jpg

More to come stay tuned

Beautiful ring! And what an ingenious presentation in the slipper on the rose!!

The ring is gorgeous!! Keep the pics coming!! :) And another shout out to lurkyloo for helping us newbies!:woohoo: :cheer2:

So i haven't updated in while, but hopefully I will get back on this more. here a pics of my gown when I got it back in december. Thankfully I didn't lose as much as I had anticipated, but I have lost enough for the dress to be loose with no bludge in the back and the crease if gone as well YEAH!!!
PB170038-1.jpg

PB170040.jpg

PB170043.jpg

PB170045.jpg

That dress looks gorgeous on you and fits you so well right now! :goodvibes I love it!

That dress is GORGEOUS on you! I am pretty sure I tried it on in ivory and thought it was one of the most stunning dresses I'd ever seen. It looks so beautiful on you!

I already have my dress (not from Davids Bridal) but I was in there last week ordering that black and white dress bridesmaids dress they have (I am going to use it for our Engagement Shoot) and I had seen your dress before and really like it and decided just to try it on. I really loved it (although it was a bit heavy) and if I didn't already have my dress that I love (and paid for) I would have seriously considered that one. I tried it on with a red sash around the waist and really loved it. I had wanted to go with a dress with color but I ended up going all white. What I liked about your dress if that you could have the all white for the ceremony and they add the red (or whatever color you want) sash for the reception. That might have been the way I would have gone.

Anyway, the dress looks wonderful on you - it is really so pretty.

I also love the way you received your ring. I was thinking of using the slipper on a pillow for our ringbearer with our wedding bands.

Linda

Beautiful dress- It reminds me of Jessica Simpson's dress! Not to jinx anything! ;)
The plans seem to be moving along quite nicely....

Beautiful ring and presentation. Your dress looks great! I've enjoyed reading your PJ so far and am looking forward to more of your plans.

Leanne,
Your dress is beautiful,and it fits well. I like the lace. I'm excited to hear more of your plans! popcorn::

So we are back the wedding was very successful with minor glitches. I'll have to give all the details later when I have pics, but they will be here soon!!!

welcome back, can't wait to hear all about your wedding, hopefully the minor glitches weren't too bad.

Welcome back Leanne. Can't wait to see your photos and hear all about it. Hope that your 'glitches' were nothing major.

Welcome back can't wait to hear all about your special day, btw your dress looked beautiful:goodvibes

Welcome back!! Can't wait to read more details! BTW I absolutely LOVE your dress! You look so beautiful! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter