Least crowded 2019?

GracieB

Mouseketeer
As a cancer patient just off chemo, I tire very easily. My last Disneyland trip was last year. I'm not sure whether to wait another year because of expected crowds for Summer and Star Wars or to try anyway in late July or November. I typically stay 3 or 4 days with park hoppers. Any advice is appreciated!

We travel from Oregon to DLR 3-5 times a year and find the crowds continue to build with each visit.
As many say... There are NO more slow times in the parks....

Any more we just pick the dates that work best and make our plans.
We do try to avoid Monday's. Many say Monday can be the busiest day of the week anymore.

If you tire easily you might consider renting a scooter.

I'd choose November over July to be in DLR. The holiday decor will be nice in Nov.

Geemo

Whichever dates you choose, make sure to double check the AP blockout calendars and the school break thread (search this forum). Double check here to make sure that your dates don't conflict with something crazy. If you can do more days, that would give you more rest time and breaks. Would staying on site be in the budget? That would give you EE/EMH each day -- those morning hours are really helpful for getting things done before the peak crowds show up. Investing in your health can make for a much easier, much better trip. So I would go with whichever dates will allow for that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter