Least crowded time through May & June

alexandra uk

DIS Veteran
I'm thinking of planning a small trip for either May or June.
Can anyone tell me when it would be least crowded ?
I went in May 4 years ago, and the crowds were unbearable. We didn't know when we booked, but it was a French holiday. There was up to 1 1/2 hour ques for some rides - never again :eek:

You can find dates of French school holidays here. As I'm limited to UK school holidays I can't comment on when in May or June is best. In general mid-week is better than weekend if you can do this. We've always found that arriving at the parks before opening time, and careful use of FastPass allows us to avoid the worst of the attraction queues. There's also a new theme park at DLP, so this might give you more options in terms of avoiding the crowds.

Regards

Rob

We'v e been twice at the beg. of June & had wonderful weather, & no crowds. We didnn't go at weekends though. the drawback was that there were no fireworks mid-week.

Sue

:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy:

Not sure abut crowds but thought it only fair to warn you that we will be there from 25th - 29th May ;)

Karen :)

PS. We have been at this time before and it wasn't too bad at all for crowds. We will be going as it is half term so we expect there to be a few more people than the norm (at least Brits) but at least it is not a French holiday and we will be there mid week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!