Leaving DL or DCA after Parades, FW

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
I'm wondering what it's like, leaving DL after Fireworks or DCA after the MSEP, to walk back to your hotel. I mean, I know that at WDW, there's a mad crush of people and long lines at the bus stops, and you usually don't get back to your hotel for about an hour, unless you take a cab or are staying at a MK hotel. Well, since I'm walking back to HoJos, not waiting for transportation, can I plan on it taking only a little longer than it did to get there in the morning, or will I somehow still be encountering long lines and delays to get out?

Simba's Mom said:
Well, since I'm walking back to HoJos, not waiting for transportation, can I plan on it taking only a little longer than it did to get there in the morning, or will I somehow still be encountering long lines and delays to get out?

Count on a crush of people. The good thing, though, is that you don't have to wait with a HUGE THRONG of people for your shuttle -- you can make it back to the HoJo in probably a 15 minute walk, and the streets will be full of Disney guests doing the same thing, so it will be safe.

Getting down Main Street is nasty but once you are through the exit you will be fine. Even if you decide to wait out the crowds for a bit and shop, there will still be plenty of people on Harbor. Compared to exiting MK at WDW, it is a piece of cake! Love that we are able to be in our beds or sipping a drink by teh pool within 30 minutes of being on Main Street!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter