leaving dog in cabin??

firemanx

DIS Veteran
We have an 8 year old Viszla 49lbs fully bathroom trained! wE ARE NOT gone more than a few hours before returning he's treated like a King! Do you see any reason not to leave him in our cabin? not a chewer

Is he a barker? (The cabins are very close together) If he barks and your neighbors call the front desk; they will call you to come back immediately; or they can remove him, board him at the kennel for you, and/or ask you to leave.

Wait...you can have pets in the cabins? This is good news for us.

Yes but there is a stiff daily fee.

I would wonder what would happen if Mousekeeping came to service the cabin while the guests were gone and the dog was inside. Probably another reason they should be crated. Just guessing.

Bama Ed

I plan on having the sign up. If I don’t get mousekeeping it’s ok, obviously I won’t be crating Mallory but she has stay mastered, so I am not worried :rotfl2:

Is the charge 50 a night? I’d suggest the local dog kennel. Probably cheaper. But I don’t like leaving our dog at home for too long, not because of accidents but because I don’t think it’s fsir to leave dogs alone too long.

Wait...you can have pets in the cabins? This is good news for us.

Yes, for $50/night. We've stayed in hotels with our dog and Disney's fee is by far the most ridiculous we've ever encountered. We recently stayed at a Hilton that was $50 for the entire stay. For $50/night they should have a dining plan, Voss water, and fresh linens for the dog.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter