Leaving for Key West in 10 days - any ???

snelsonbrown

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this wo
Hello there everybody,
First I really hope each had an awesome New Year - I know that 2003 is going to be an awesome year for everyone - at least I pray so.
Anyhow just wanted all to know that Norm and I will be heading to Key West to check up on our family on January 10th - we will be there for a few days - Now is there anything anyone wants me to check out since I will be scouting the area to see if the merchants will work with the cruisers why they are down there?

To those that have sent envelopes and wondering why you haven't received them - I have checked your cruising date and decided to wait until I came back from this next trip with what I hope a lot more of information to send you - do not despair, I am good on my words ok - I will get them out to you the Tuesday following my return on Monday.

If anyone has any questions etc, just write me a note at snelsonbrown@aol.com
Hope each stays safe and happy.
Always
Shirley and Norm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter