Leaving for the airport (stupid question)

MomOTwins

The Mommy Fairy
Okay, am leaving for the airport in about half and hour for our first Disney cruise (3-day bahamas on Dream), and out of the blue had a total panic that I am forgetting documents that I will need to board. I have our passports (both adults and kids) and port arrival form, and the little blue booklet from DCL. Any other travel documents I need?

Sorry for the stupid question -- I am just a nervous traveler!

Okay, am leaving for the airport in about half and hour for our first Disney cruise (3-day bahamas on Dream), and out of the blue had a total panic that I am forgetting documents that I will need to board. I have our passports (both adults and kids) and port arrival form, and the little blue booklet from DCL. Any other travel documents I need?

Sorry for the stupid question -- I am just a nervous traveler!
All you HAVE to have are the passports. The boarding document is good, but not totally required, as they can check your name against a list to confirm you're on the cruise. Don't really need the little blue book.

You also forgot to lock the front door! (Just kidding, and I hope I totally didn't send you into a panic). But yeah, you don't need anything but passports. Even the arrival form can be filled out there, it just expedites things if you bring it. Have a WONDERFUL trip.

Did you put the luggage tags on, if you're sending bags straight to the ship? If not, don't forget to pick up your luggage at baggage claim.

This will be me!! Lol. I will go through my list a thousand times and stress. Pack and repack..... and then an hour from our house I'll realize I forgot something totally mundane, but essential...like my toothbrush.
Its good to know as long as you have your passport, your fine.
Enjoy your trip!!

This will be me!! Lol. I will go through my list a thousand times and stress. Pack and repack..... and then an hour from our house I'll realize I forgot something totally mundane, but essential...like my toothbrush.
Its good to know as long as you have your passport, your fine.
Enjoy your trip!!

We were waiting at Midway to fly to Orlando for our 2013 cruise. There was a commercial on tv for one of Anthony Bourdain's shows. And he says, "It's at that moment, you realize you forgot your toothbrush." And it WAS at that moment, that I realized I DID forget my toothbrush. I will never again forget my toothbrush - thanks to Anthony Bourdain. :)

That's another reason to go down a day early if you can. That way if you forgot anything, you can swing by walmart for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!