LEAVING IN TEN DAYS!!! Any tips?

R

Rajah*

This will be my 2nd time in WDW!!!! I can't wait for these ten days to be over:sunny: Any advise for me? What to pack, what to bring in the parks ect.

make sure you pack light colored clothes. I would suggest cotton t-shirts and shorts. I also find that during the day the mesh workout shorts are nice too. make sure to pace yourselves. I try to bring very little into the parks..I hate carrying a lot of stuff. I usually bring a frozen bottle of water which melts all day, a pack of gum, drops for my contact, camera,some money(never bring all with you), credit card, pass, sunglasses. Anything else you can get there if the need arises. Oh..one more thing to bring...antibacterial lotion or wipes...they cool you off as wells as cleaning your hands and face especially if you chill them the night before!!

We just came back from Disney World. I took a back pack into the parks with
bandaids(we have small children), water bottle, ponchos and a snack or
two. The only thing I would have taken with me if I had thought about it is a
small umbrella. There were times when I did not want to use the ponchos but
an umbrella would have been nice and easy to use.:bounce: :bounce: :jester:

We also leave in 10 days!!! (and were there in June-seems
like a long time ago!) - I'm trying to rush the beginning
of this vacation, but I know, when it is over, it is over
until next year. We try to visit Disney 2 times a year
and never seem to be able to do it all. We are
staying at so many wonderful resorts this time:
1st night, arriving late, AS, move to HRH one night,
CS two nights, Poly 5 nights, and then YC for 3 nights.
This is our most exciting trip (I know, alot of packing).
Advice: let's try to take it slow and enjoy (never
happens). HAVE A GREAT TIME!

If you haven't yet, go buy a Squeeze Breeze. I've seen them in Target. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, they're spray bottles with a small fan attached to the nozzle so it mists you with water. They're the best, and you can buy them in the parks but they're more expensive there.

But the less you carry, the better. I could give you more advice, but Geebs covered most of it.:)

Definitely a Squeeze Breeze and Bottled Water. The Squeeze Breeze I bought at Wal Mart was the bext $5 I've ever spent!! Don't forget comfy shoes, sunglasses and camera.

Congrats on vacation ~ have a great time! It'll be hot and might rain so here are my tips.

1) drink lots of water
2) get a good early start to the day, rest in afternoon, pack the night with fun!
3) plan to visit a water park ~ we love TL
4) although umbrellas and ponchos are great, you might not want to carry them around. Once it rains there, IT REALLY RAINS, taking cover in a shop is a nice break.
5) plan a character meal
6) take more photos than you think you'll need
7) SUNSCREEN

I guess we did pretty good because we panned on bringing all you sugested. We did buy misty fans at target, we will not leave for the parks without them. I have already been to BB so of course we are going to TL:) We have three character breakfasts planned Cindy's, Chef Mickey's, and Crystal Palace!!!!! :) Can't wait!!! Just wondeing can you leave your stroller out side the ride and pick it up when you get off? THANKS!!!!

2 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter