Leaving in two days, planning our QS

Sara_miichelle

Earning My Ears
Hi guys, this is my first time posting on the DIS boards. I have been a long time lurker and have gotten SO much helpful information for the planning of our trip from the Boards. Thank you!!

We are leaving for our trip Friday morning! EEEEK! And will arrive to Orlando Saturday morning.
This will be my husbands first EVER trip to Disneyworld, and my 5th. My 3rd trip as an adult, but the last 2 trips have been on other peoples schedules doing what they want to do, so I'm excited to have made all the plans and be doing what my husband and I are interested in.

The first day we are going to drive over and see NASA, and then back to Orlando for dinner at Boma. Is there anything we should stop and see along the way?

We have 6 Disney park days and 2 days in Universal. I am SO SO excited!
Does anyone have any reservations for quick service locations? We are on DDP and have all our TS reservations but are still fairly up in the air about where we want to go for QS. I am sooo excited to eat some yummy food.

Hi guys, this is my first time posting on the DIS boards. I have been a long time lurker and have gotten SO much helpful information for the planning of our trip from the Boards. Thank you!!

We are leaving for our trip Friday morning! EEEEK! And will arrive to Orlando Saturday morning.
This will be my husbands first EVER trip to Disneyworld, and my 5th. My 3rd trip as an adult, but the last 2 trips have been on other peoples schedules doing what they want to do, so I'm excited to have made all the plans and be doing what my husband and I are interested in.

The first day we are going to drive over and see NASA, and then back to Orlando for dinner at Boma. Is there anything we should stop and see along the way?

We have 6 Disney park days and 2 days in Universal. I am SO SO excited!
Does anyone have any reservations for quick service locations? We are on DDP and have all our TS reservations but are still fairly up in the air about where we want to go for QS. I am sooo excited to eat some yummy food.

Try Be Our Guest, heard it’s really good atmosphere and food.

Try Be Our Guest, heard it’s really good atmosphere and food.

Be our Guest requires a reservation for all meals even though both breakfast and lunch are QS meals. As it is one of the newest restaurants, and one of the most heavily themed restaurants in the parks right now, getting a reservation for this restaurant is extremely difficult. People snap them up right at the 180 day mark.

OP, I hope your trip is going well and if you have the chance try out Sutili Canteen (I know I misspelled that) over in Animal Kingdom!

my quick service recommendations: Backlot Express (HS), basically anywhere in Epcot, Harambe Market & Yak and Yeti quick service (AK), and Cosmic Ray's & Sleepy Hollow (MK)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter