• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Leaving Soon.. Looking things over

OzFan

<font color=green>Official Tag Fairy Duct Tape Pat
We are in the final days here and I was just going over our PS and park plans. Could you guys give it the once over and see if I'm missing anything.

Sunday checkin, unpack, pool time PS at Boma's for 5:30

Monday- EE AK, Donald Duck Breakfast @ 9:50 out of there by 11
back to the room for a swim. Epcot in the afternoon, dinner somewhere in the World Showcase.

Tuesday -EE MGM. Do our favorites, out by 11 head to Beaches and Cream for lunch with my mom and then off to Typhoon Lagoon (this is new for us). Stay til closing, over to MK for a few turns on Buzz.

Wednesday- PS at PSB 8:30 ( have a big group and could only get 1st seating) World Showcase tour and back to hotel for sun and swim. maybe get Fantasmic in that evening.

Thursday- EE MK. Do all of our favorites! Lunch at Pecos Bills, back to the room (more swimming) AK in the early afternoon. PS @ 1900 Park Fare @ 5:50 (huge group this time) back to MK for nighttime fun. Back to room to must I say it....pack.

Friday - A sad sad day! We haven't any ideas for this last day, maybe just do a "BEST of DAY" our plane leaves at 7. Then it back to the grind.

If anyone has any suggestions please let me know. I hope I have everything covered. Thanks to all of you that have made this all possible with your advice! :wave2:

Sounds like you've got everything worked out well. Just don't eat too much at Beaches & Cream before going to TL and trying to swim :D

Have a great trip:wave2:

Wednesday- PS at PSB 8:30 ( have a big group and could only get 1st seating) World Showcase tour

Looks good, but keep in mind that World Showcase usually opens at 11, so you will probably be able to finish up anything you did not do in Future World on Monday until then...

Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter