Leaving tomorrow for Michala's wish trip.

mommie2angels

<font color=blue>Would you like to be in the pictu
Well we are finish up packing and heading out tomorrow for Michala's wish trip to GKTW. We are all very excited! Can't wait to see Mayor Clayton and Mickey. We had Michala's Make A Wish party Sunday. It went great and just added to all the excitement! I will check in when we get home.

Thanks cuddlebugz! I am a lot more emotional than I thought I would be. It hasn't hit me until tonight. It's not like I need anything to make me more emotional!

I think I probably missed saying goodbye.
If I did, hope you had a great trip, full of good memories.
If I didn't, here's some extra pixie dust for a special trip.:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Kelli & family, have a great wish trip!! Travel safely & have fun! See you when you get back.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: I am sooooooooooooo jealous!!! I how you have tons of fun!!! Please give us a full report when you get back!

Virginia

I'm sure you're having a wonderful time! I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter