Left over dining plan credits - Ghiradellis?

Katedisneylover

Earning My Ears
I often see people post of using their left over creits to get chocolate bars from Ghiradelli - what is the deal? Is it snack credits or QS credits they use? And how many a bar? I am nowhere near finishing the plan and leave in a few days!

What else do people recommend using creits up on?

That's a new one on me. Never heard of using credits except for ice cream at ghiardhelli

People in a UK group I am in are often posting pictures of the bars to take home, apparently you change exchange 1 snack for one or a QS for 4 bars

I just posted something similar recently asking about using snack credits at Ghiradelli for different items, since looking at a lengthy snack credit list posted somewhere for Disney Springs, this place wasn't listed on it. Someone replied that they used to take credits but didn't seem to think they still did

There is a limited menu in the ice cream shop to use snack credits. If remembering correctly you can get a 2 scoop ice cream. I think the others were all drinks. This is from August

There were a few different things. The chocolate bars are 4 for the price of 3 and they could be bought with credits. Snack or QS, they could not exchange for TS unfortunately.

Admittedly, we haven't purchased the dining plan in years, because we don't like the restrictive nature of it and it doesn't make financial sense for us. But, last time we had it, Ghirardelli would accept snack credits for items UNDER $5 only.

We just bought a ton of chocolate bars, mixed bag, and hot chocolate mix from Ghirardelli at Disney Springs using left over snacks and quick service meals on the Disney dining plan. Each snack converted to about $6 and each quick service meal $18.

One example- with the buy 3 get 1 free chocolate bar deal we were able to purchase 17 large bars for 9 snack credits.

We love Ghirardelli chocolate and for us this was definitely the best value we found anywhere for left over snack or quick service credits.

Haha, perhaps, but that’s a different discussion. If you find yourself with credits to burn before you leave...Ghirardelli makes more sense than most.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!