Leftover toys/items

LMM78

Earning My Ears
Hi all!

We're looking forward to our first stay at the Aulani next week with our toddler! I haven't been on this site in quite a while but I think I remember at one of the Disney World threads (years ago!) there was some sort of communication set up for members to pass on things that they didn't plan to head home with. Many times on vacation, I'll buy toys/baby equipment once I arrive since I don't want them taking up precious luggage space. Often I just leave them in our room when we leave the hotel figuring they'll get passed along to someone else.
I tried searching through the threads so forgive me if I missed it - but is there some sort of thing/communication thread set up for guests to coordinate passing things along? I've read that the beach toys are free for example, however have also read they get rented out quickly. Just wanted to see if there is a way to see if others are planning to leave things they purchased like that behind.

Thanks in advance!

We'll usually just find a family at the pool or beach on our last day to pass on the items to. Sometimes you can sort of tell who has just arrived, and its nice to be able to set them up with goodies for their stay. We've also been the lucky recipients of various pool toys this way and it always brings a smile to the kids when they are gifted something out of the blue. Enjoy your stay!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter