Lego Cinderella's Castle

There is a limit of 2. Think it would be a good investment to buy an extra one to sell around Christmas time?

Possibly...but only if they are back ordered on lego and you sell it late November/early December.

This isn't limited edition...and Lego is likely to fill orders for about 2 years...

They do get back logged a lot though.

Weddings are so much more useless than Legos...I can't even explain it properly.

...and i had a DISNEY wedding

Courthouse wedding + This set = Happily Ever After! Get the set!

I agree wholeheartedly with you folks...but the boss has been dreaming about this since she was 13 years old (apparently). She may be under 5 feet tall but when she is determined there is nothing stopping her.

Does Lego have a payment plan? :p

I agree wholeheartedly with you folks...but the boss has been dreaming about this since she was 13 years old (apparently). She may be under 5 feet tall but when she is determined there is nothing stopping her.

Does Lego have a payment plan? :p

5'?!?

How'd she do on the vault and the beam this week? (Just kidding...I'm probably about 20" taller and scared of those types)

And you're young...so the "dream" hasn't been that long has it? :)

Besides...home weddings suck...I always believed that when I was young, a punk and didn't know anything...

Now I'm old, a punk, and I'm 100% sure I'm right about that...

Destination or cancellation - that's my advice/motto.

Ouch...that's a $1000 in lego purchases there, kid..

I've cashed in approx $300 this year in VIP points...my mom buys quite a bit of lego for my son and uses my account :D He has every mine craft set, all the disney mini figs, various lego city sets, the Simpsons house, Kwik-E Mart, (getting the ghost busters fire house for Christmas and the disney castle), The recent pirate boat and sets that came out, etc...and he's FIVE. I can tell ya, I wasn't spoiled like that growing up, but since my dad died last year grandma has been going through "retail therapy".

ETA: When my dad was sick with cancer and lost most of his energy the only thing he could do with my son is put together lego sets, so we were buying sets often so that he could spend what little time he had with him putting it together as it was important to my dad...even though it cost a few thousand I wouldn't change it for the world.

I've cashed in approx $300 this year in VIP points...my mom buys quite a bit of lego for my son and uses my account :D He has every mine craft set, all the disney mini figs, various lego city sets, the Simpsons house, Kwik-E Mart, (getting the ghost busters fire house for Christmas and the disney castle), etc...and he's FIVE. I can tell ya, I wasn't spoiled like that growing up, but since my dad died last year grandma has been going through "retail therapy".

Ahhh...tell Nana I'd like the ghostbusters house and the Sydney opera house as well...

I'll decorate her house for Christmas and Halloween and mow the lawn...I'm very Inventive ;)

My 8 year old just finished the ewok village last week...highly recommend that for the future.

Ahhh...tell Nana I'd like the ghostbusters house and the Sydney opera house as well...

I'll decorate her house for Christmas and Halloween and mow the lawn...I'm very Inventive ;)

My 8 year old just finished the ewok village last week...highly recommend that for the future.

LOL will do! If you shovel snow I'm sure that would be a resounding yes :D We had to put shelving up on his walls because he was running out of space...luckily he's slowed down on his lego obsession.

LOL will do! If you shovel snow I'm sure that would be a resounding yes :D We had to put shelving up on his walls because he was running out of space...luckily he's slowed down on his lego obsession.

Lol...I shelved the wall for the entire imperial navy as well...

How much snow we talking? Like Tampa? Or some godforsaken Midwestern place like where rteetz lives? ;)

Yep. Ordered one this morning too. Original plan was for this to be a Xmas present extraordinare, but I don't know if I can hold out that long.

Ordered mine this morning. Shopped through Discover Deals for an extra 5% cash back, which will almost cover the sales tax. Looking forward to this one a lot!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!