Lego Cinderella's Castle

I ordered ours this morning. It's definitely the most expensive set we've bought but it will be so fun to put together. Now I just need to figure out where to display it!

i use discover but don't know about discover deals. how does that work?
If you log into your discover account online, under the cash back reward tab, there is something called shop discover. Basically it is a listing of stores with extra cash back offers. Lego is usually there with am extra 5%. If you use the link on the discover deals site to go to Lego store online and pay with discover you will earn an extra 5%. Takes about a month to go through but has always shown up for me.

I've cashed in approx $300 this year in VIP points...my mom buys quite a bit of lego for my son and uses my account :D He has every mine craft set, all the disney mini figs, various lego city sets, the Simpsons house, Kwik-E Mart, (getting the ghost busters fire house for Christmas and the disney castle), The recent pirate boat and sets that came out, etc...and he's FIVE. I can tell ya, I wasn't spoiled like that growing up, but since my dad died last year grandma has been going through "retail therapy".

ETA: When my dad was sick with cancer and lost most of his energy the only thing he could do with my son is put together lego sets, so we were buying sets often so that he could spend what little time he had with him putting it together as it was important to my dad...even though it cost a few thousand I wouldn't change it for the world.

The second part of your post really got to me. My dad loved to build kit models. He must have had fifty of them saved up to put together when he retired. I used to put the easier ones together with him. He died of pancreatic cancer when I was in college, so he never got the chance to make most of those models. I'm happy your dad got to have that experience with your son. :)

I had $30 in lego points I used a few weeks ago when they had the double VIP points deal. I usually wait to buy big sets when they run the special, but I didn't want to miss out on the castle set. So I bought the VW Beetle set and cashed in what I had (got that mini London bus as the freebie). I only had $5 to use this time around, but $5 is $5.

Does anyone know what the next set of minifigs will be?

If you log into your discover account online, under the cash back reward tab, there is something called shop discover. Basically it is a listing of stores with extra cash back offers. Lego is usually there with am extra 5%. If you use the link on the discover deals site to go to Lego store online and pay with discover you will earn an extra 5%. Takes about a month to go through but has always shown up for me.
thanks i will have to take a look : )

5'?!?

How'd she do on the vault and the beam this week? (Just kidding...I'm probably about 20" taller and scared of those types)

And you're young...so the "dream" hasn't been that long has it? :)

Besides...home weddings suck...I always believed that when I was young, a punk and didn't know anything...

Now I'm old, a punk, and I'm 100% sure I'm right about that...

Destination or cancellation - that's my advice/motto.

You're not wrong. She started gymnastics and cheerleading when she was 18 months old. Stopped gymnastics when she was about 18, started coaching and performing cheerleading when she was 14, then moved over to just coaching when she was about 20.

She's very much like Simon Biles (power gymnast).

But anyways, about this lego set...I stopped by the lego store in my local mall and the thing is damn impressive. Why do I love things that do nothing more than exist? Lego sets, statues, figurines, etc.

Last edited:
Not sure why you're taking a trolling attitude here. Would it be possible for you to stop that?

Sure...would it be possible to not treat lego discussions like life and death?

I was saying there seems to be a lot of the mini figures in the area...not always the case with popular toys.

That's all...

You're reading something That wasn't written.

Let's be nice guys.

Cinderellas castle Lego set is available to preorder for VIP members.

The Disney Lego figurines are still available to buy at the stores.

Lets stick to the topic at hand before it gets out of hand.

Ordered ours yesterday. Lego.com VIP member (free to join) opened orders on the 17th. Can't wait, plus my Lego/Disney Minifigurines need a place to vacation! It is just fun and will help extend our vacation after we return from WDW!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter