Lego Cinderella's Castle

Just an update to this, the castle is now available for pre-order if you are a Lego VIP member. VIP membership is free.

Ordered mine this morning, so excited! I feel like a little kid.

Just an update to this, the castle is now available for pre-order if you are a Lego VIP member. VIP membership is free.

Ordered mine this morning, so excited! I feel like a little kid.
omg thank you so much for posting this. i had written it down on my calendar but of course forgot to check my calendar, lol! just ordered it. very excited to get it as well. wonder when it will ship? thanks again so much for the reminder!

I just came here to post it was up for VIPs. I thought today was the day so I was stalking the website. I always buy through ebates, so the cash back on the set should be nice.

I'm VIP with lego.com, but how do I order it? Well, I signed up for the VIP a few minutes ago. It says my status is pending, guess I have to wait.

Log in to your VIP account on the Lego store site. Search for item 71040 and it should say it is available. You should be able to add it to your cart from there.

I'm VIP with lego.com, but how do I order it? Well, I signed up for the VIP a few minutes ago. It says my status is pending, guess I have to wait.

You have to get the confirmation email back...I think it takes a day.

I wouldn't worry...this thing won't sell out...it's still in production.

they recently had a "double the VIP points" promo. but of course it ended before this was available. ;)

and i don't know that i can wait for another promo to come around, because i want this set too much! :love:

I just got the email from lego VIP offering the castle Presale...

It is a cool set. But I have badder fish to fry right now ;)

Ordered mine, and applied the $10 off I had accumulated. Sucks as I was 8 Points from another $5 off. Had I know that, I would have spent $10 when I was at the store last Saturday. Oh well.

Can't wait for this one, even though my wife is going to kill me when she finds out.

Ordered mine, and applied the $10 off I had accumulated. Sucks as I was 8 Points from another $5 off. Had I know that, I would have spent $10 when I was at the store last Saturday. Oh well.

Can't wait for this one, even though my wife is going to kill me when she finds out.

Wow...you really hustled them ;)

...as far as the wife goes...be afraid. I would do the same thing, catch the came hell...but realize that I had acted irresponsibly and know I deserved it.

Wow...you really hustled them ;)

...as far as the wife goes...be afraid. I would do the same thing, catch the came hell...but realize that I had acted irresponsibly and know I deserved it.

Yeah, those VIP points.....a real deal! :P

She'll get over it. Life is short. I want toys. LOL!

There is a limit of 2. Think it would be a good investment to buy an extra one to sell around Christmas time?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!