Legoland crowds on the weekends in winter?

abookworm

Mouseketeer
We are planning a trip to DL in Dec and will definitely go to Legoland one day. We've only been to LL on a weekday when it was almost empty last spring-which was awesome! Wondering about the weekends in early December as far as crowds. We WON'T go to DL on a weekend no matter what but thought LL might be a better bet on the weekend.
I know LL is closed mid week in winter so our choices are more limited but I don't want to go on the weekend if it's really busy because with 3 kids it gets too crazy :scared:
Thoughts?
thanks

If you are talking a weekend around Christmas, pretty busy. If you are talking before Christmas break, twice as crowded as a weekday, but still empty as compared to DL!! Even at it's busiest, I have never waited more than 1/2 hour for a ride.
Even during Christmas break, the park doesn't get wild busy...if you start your day early!!
As a member, I don't go much during the busy times, so maybe someone else has a different prospective!

This would be the first week or so in December-I know better than to be anywhere near DL around Christmas :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter