Legoland Discounts?

Snow Brite

<font color=green>Star bright, Snow Brite...no wai
I am looking for any discounts on tickets to Legoland. I know AAA has a slight discount available. I think Carl's Jr in SoCal had something too...anyone know? Or any other discounts?

Thanks!

If you can get to Carl's Jr., they have a coupon good for a free child's admission with a full-price adult, as well as $5 off on other tickets. Can't remember what the deadline is--my coupon is out in the car right now.

Since no one was at the counter (it was past 9pm when I went), I looked around the counter area and there was a stack of these coupons sitting on top of the counter.

The coupon says "Free Child admisson with purchase of a ful price one-day adult admission. Save $5 on up to six additional full price admissions."

"Original coupon must be exchanged at the ticket booth at the time of purchase to receive one free child admission with the purchase of a full price one-day adult admission. Offer may be redeemed up to 3 times per redemption. Up to 6 additional one-day admissions may be purchased at $5 off full price admission. Valid only on the day of purchase at Legoland. Not valid with any other discount or offer. No photocopies or facsimiles will be accepted. Children 2 and under are admitted free. Additional restrictions may apply. Prices and hours are subject to change without notice. Not for resale. Expires 1/31/2007."

HTH.

Thanks for that link to the coupons!

Suzanne

I went to our two Carl's Junior today and alas no cupons...we are considered So. Ca. but really I live in Central California :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter