Legoland ticket discounts?

Bethany10

DIS Veteran
I've looked at UT and building a pass through Go Orlando card (we're planning to hit Kennedy Space Center too). Any other places to find discount tickets?

ALso, does anyone have a ballpark idea of food costs? I actually found recent menus for Kennedy just to get an idea of what to budget and was pleasantly surprised.

I did a search online and found a 40% off code back in December. Couponchief.com shows a buy one adult ticket/get a free kid's ticket code but I haven't tried it. I've heard there were coupons in McDonald's kids meals if they still have the lego toys.

Check groupon - they often post deals.

If you’re a Florida resident you can get an annual pass for $99.

I had a stash of the McDonalds ones, I'll have to see if they have expired or not. We have the tiny indoor park here which I refuse to pay full price for. But, my youngest loves it which is why we're looking at the bigger park in Florida.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter