length of stay pass

dthomas

Earning My Ears
We are heading to VWL in two weeks. We are arriving late the first day. Has anyone recently been allowed to take off the first day (or last) when purchasing a LOS pass? (We are not going to be back in a yrs time so annual pass is not needed.)

Several Dis'rs have reported that they were allowed to drop the arrival day or the departure day and some have reported that they were allowed to drop both. Just ask at check-in. Don't forget about the 10% discount on LOS passes for DVC members.

Enjoy your trip!

When I went this past Apirl, we were able to drop the first and last day. Actually, we had different people in our party leaving on different days, so we bought 2 4 day park hopper passes, 2 5day/4night LOS passes and 4 6day/5 night LOS passes.

They were extremely flexible with us. The CM that helped us seemed to be very experienced, so that may have helped.

Good Luck!

I called the BWV front desk last week to ask this very same question. They will drop the first and last days when requested. I also asked if everyone in the party needed to purchase the LOS passes to qualify, and he said no. They seemed very flexible in what they are now allowed to do with the LOS passes. Maybe its from the bad responses they received from the Magical Years Pass?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter