Lesbian Couple HM...mickeytravels?

Dezarae

Earning My Ears
Hello! My fiancé and I are going on our honeymoon to WDW in November and we found MickeyTravels Travel agency. I was wondering if anyone has ever booked through them or knows anything of the legitimacy of the company?

Thanks in advance! Also any tips or recommendations welcome!

We're going on our honeymoon around the same time too! I'm not familiar with that travel agency. We ended up booking everything on our own. Take advantage of the Food & Wine Festival offerings if you're going before it ends :)

We have booked most of our dining reservations and everything so far, but we both work on an ambulance and so it is AWFUL trying to plan around our crazy schedules lol.

What dates are you going and when is the food and wine festival? I tried to look it up but for some reason I can never find anything specific!

We have booked most of our dining reservations and everything so far, but we both work on an ambulance and so it is AWFUL trying to plan around our crazy schedules lol.

What dates are you going and when is the food and wine festival? I tried to look it up but for some reason I can never find anything specific!

Those are rough schedules to plan around! I hope someone else has helpful input on the travel agent you're looking into. We're going to be there October 26 - November 8. Food & Wine is September 14 - November 14 this year. They've been really slow to update the website, but bookings for Food & Wine events is finally opening tomorrow.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/events-tours/epcot/epcot-international-food-and-wine-festival/

Thank you! We are going Nov 20-26 so we will miss it unfortunately! ):

I appreciate the information though! And congratulations!

I have used a travel agent, but honestly I prefer to do everything myself. I create a spreadsheet with each park day, and kind of start to fill it in as I go. I use TouringPlans to determine what park to visit on which day, and then fill in meal reservations and FP+ from there. The downside of using any travel agent is that you can't "take back the reins" later if you aren't pleased with their service.

Shameless plug for Dreams Unlimited Travel, here. I have never used them to book, but they do bring us this love-lee forum!

My partner and I are going in November. Can't wait! If I can be of any help, feel free to drop me a PM :)

I have used a travel agent, but honestly I prefer to do everything myself. I create a spreadsheet with each park day, and kind of start to fill it in as I go. I use TouringPlans to determine what park to visit on which day, and then fill in meal reservations and FP+ from there. The downside of using any travel agent is that you can't "take back the reins" later if you aren't pleased with their service.

Shameless plug for Dreams Unlimited Travel, here. I have never used them to book, but they do bring us this love-lee forum!

My partner and I are going in November. Can't wait! If I can be of any help, feel free to drop me a PM :)

I think I am going to plan on my own! The general consensus is that it's better that way so you have more control, and I think that may work better! Thank you so much! And I may definitely be taking you up on the offer for help! This is my fiancé's first trip so we're both so so excited!

I am a total nerd but to me, the planning is the best part! I love doing the groundwork knowing that it will make for a smoother, more enjoyable experience for both of us, but especially for my girlfriend. I want her to love WDW as much as I do, so the more fun and stress-free I can make it, the better.

Ten years ago we used AAA and were very very happy. The agen put at Port Orleans and we could not have been more pleased. It is moderately proced but very upscale and we loved the water taxi. Have a great time!

Haven't heard of the agency the OP is asking about but I just wanted to mention that the DIS Boards are brought to you by Dreams Unlimited Travel. We've booked many trips, (WDW, DL, DCL, ABD) through Dreams and been very happy with their service.

Haven't heard of the agency the OP is asking about but I just wanted to mention that the DIS Boards are brought to you by Dreams Unlimited Travel. We've booked many trips, (WDW, DL, DCL, ABD) through Dreams and been very happy with their service.

just seconding this opinion! we've used Dreams Unlimited Travel for several disney cruises (including an upcoming med cruise) and have been very happy with their service!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!