Lesbian Couple in TS4???

mshanson3121

DIS Veteran
So the buzz is that there is an uber quick scene in TS4, where a lesbian couple drop off a child at school, in the background. Is this actually true? Cool if it is, just curious as the Christians of course are up in arms, the LGBT community reporting this are celebrating....and the majority seem to have noticed nothing 🤣 So... Is it real, there, intentional? Or is it only people seeing what they want to see?

well, I haven't seen the script, but I have seen the movie and it is pretty clear in the scene at the orientation for preschool that one of the child is being dropped off by two women

personally I'd appreciate you not lumping all "Christians" together as I am one and have no issue with it and think it is cool that it is in it and that it wasn't a big deal, just treated as normal

well, probably shouldn't even have highlighted it as it is something that shouldn't be discussed on the disboards ... so let's just move on

But yes, Disney is getting more progressive in that regards. We are just catching up on Agents of Shields and one of the new male characters said something like "when the love of my life passed away. He was ...." - again, not big deal made about it, just treated as normal

Didn't they have that in "Finding Dory" already? Nothing new, which is great.

Common sense alone dictates I don't mean all Christians, of which I am one, too. Perhaps you could say "Uber conservative Christians". I didn't even remotely notice the scene, hence the question.

Last edited:

A lot of gays are Christians and even some are evangelicals. I don’t personally believe those people are evangelicals or say they are , are since they aren’t really evangelically.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!