Less-known attractions like Pirates League, Fireworks viewing cruises, etc.

Momtoapug

Earning My Ears
Hello!
Would you tell me your favorite "lesser known" attractions?
We are a family of three; our second trip to Disney in a few days; heading there with our five year old daughter.

The only thing we have booked as of right now is the Pirates and Pals fireworks viewing cruise. I am surprised on the Disney website it is sort of hard to find this kind of stuff. I learn about a lot of it on here or in my Birnbaum Disney guide. I JUST now learned about the Pirates League on here, and I think I will combine an experience there with the cruise later that evening.

Can you recommend any of your favorite slightly lesser known attractions that a five year old girl might love?

Thank you so much!

Tea at the Grand Floridian. Spirit of Aloha. All those special tours...Keys to the Kingdom, Behind the Seeds, Meet the Giants. I was told the Wilderness has some sort of free tour.

We LOVE the fireworks cruises. My sweet mother in law cried the entire time and the "captain" of our boat really made her feel special. We enjoyed the Spirit of Aloha and think we will try to go again this year. My dh and oldest 2 love to rent canopy boats. They are a great way to escape the crowds and enjoy some alone time with your family.

Hello!
Would you tell me your favorite "lesser known" attractions?
We are a family of three; our second trip to Disney in a few days; heading there with our five year old daughter.

The only thing we have booked as of right now is the Pirates and Pals fireworks viewing cruise. I am surprised on the Disney website it is sort of hard to find this kind of stuff. I learn about a lot of it on here or in my Birnbaum Disney guide. I JUST now learned about the Pirates League on here, and I think I will combine an experience there with the cruise later that evening.

Can you recommend any of your favorite slightly lesser known attractions that a five year old girl might love?

Thank you so much!

Pirates League was AWESOME! My son loved it so much and we got stopped multiple times from people saying how great he looked. It's a really good value IMO, he got a ton of stuff with his makeover to take home (pirate keys, a pirate medallion, a sword, a sash, a pirate scroll, etc). We'd totally do it again:

IMG_3855_Web_zpsum5ibqiy.jpg

For a girl there is something similar that is a mermaid makeover where they get mermaid makeup and a sash and some other stuff, I can't remember the name of it. Just google mermaid makeover and it should pop up! It's much cheaper than BBB and I saw a ton of little girls done up as mermaids and they looked beautiful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter