Less than a week and reshuffling ADRs. HELP!

lilfaeriebrat

Mouseketeer
DH and I arrive on Saturday and today I'm looking for new breakfast places on the monorail line that might have an early breakfast reservation to replace Crystal Palace. I love Eeyore, Piglet and breakfast lasagna. I have my whole outfit planned and my lanyard stocked with 100 acre woods characters but for two with AP discount I just can't wrap my head around the new prices especially since my husband doesn't eat a lot.

Any suggestion of a good sit down breakfast? We already have a breakfast at Kona's planned but if it turns out to be the best of the 3 resorts I might book twice.

It appears that 1900 Park Fare has not had an increase, but it is $38.34 (including tax) at breakfast making it quite close to Crystal Palace prices. It would've been my first choice to replace CP but I understand if almost $90 for breakfast for 2 is too much.

How about The Wave? The buffet is still $23 I think. The entree choices range between $10-$17 and The Wave appears to be pretty easy on the wallet and tasty, too. We like The Wave a bunch.

I will look into these. It doesn't have to be a buffet though. The only reason we went buffet was because of the characters for me. :) I actually prefer skipping the buffets.

Ive heard nothing but good things out GF Cafe.. and they have a brunch menu... so can pretty much order a burger for breakfast if thats what you want!!!!

GF cafe breakfast is great! However, you can order off the menu at The Wave as well as order the buffet. The food there is good as well (though I prefer the food and atmosphere at GF Cafe).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter