Lessons learned from our Adventure!!

Speaking of 'evening wear in Windsor' wondering if some or all of the dinners on any ABD trip requires something nicer than say a nice clean pair of jeans and shirt. I'm assuming the most 'dressy' we will be expected to wear would be business casual? My husband will be fine but I only have so many 'nice' outfits these days. Just want to know if I should be shopping for dinner wear and if a mens suit would be necessary to pack for my husband?

LionKingRules84 said:
Speaking of 'evening wear in Windsor' wondering if some or all of the dinners on any ABD trip requires something nicer than say a nice clean pair of jeans and shirt. I'm assuming the most 'dressy' we will be expected to wear would be business casual? My husband will be fine but I only have so many 'nice' outfits these days. Just want to know if I should be shopping for dinner wear and if a mens suit would be necessary to pack for my husband?

Business casual is perfect for dinner. You could even get by with good jeans and a nice top if you'd like. I tended to dress up a little for dinner. My husband wore khakis and button down shirts. Everyone dressed up a bit for the farewell dinner, most men wore sports jackets and women dresses or dressy pants, but it wasn't mandatory. A men's suit or fancy evening wear is not necessary. Enjoy your trip!

Business casual is perfect for dinner. You could even get by with good jeans and a nice top if you'd like. I tended to dress up a little for dinner. My husband wore khakis and button down shirts. Everyone dressed up a bit for the farewell dinner, most men wore sports jackets and women dresses or dressy pants, but it wasn't mandatory. A men's suit or fancy evening wear is not necessary. Enjoy your trip!

Thanks for the quick response! That sounds very doable to me. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!