Let's 'Bounceback' to WDW! September 2-9, 2017 POR Pre-Trip Report

All of our ADR days are close together. Mine is 2 weeks from today.

I love all your choices. I'm hoping and keeping my fingers crossed that I can get. A Be Our Guest for dinner time. Not sure the best way to do,it. Lol. You have to let me know how Skipper Cantina is. My son told me today that he wants to go there for dinner. He saw a Video on it and he said it looks cool. Lol.

Yay! 2 weeks is so soon!!!

You're going to LOVE Be Our Guest Dinner! We LOVE it so much! When they wheel out the dessert cart, your heart will go pitter patter! DELICIOUS! You should not have a problem getting a Be Our Guest Dinner ADR if you are booking out 180 days. Just be flexible with your time. If you want to get 6:00pm but its not available, try 6:15 or 6:45. The system is weird sometimes!

I will definitely be posting our thoughts of Skipper Canteen. The menu looks so interesting doesn't it?!?!

My ADR day is Friday. I am tentatively hoping to book:

'Ohana early dinner 9/7
Be Our Guest Dinner 9/8
Chef Mickey's brunch 9/9
Via Napoli Dinner 9/9
Teppan Edo dinner on 9/10
Homecoming lunch 9/11
Tusker House ROL dinner 9/12

5ec87390d94d9cadbe9a3026b70c1474.jpg

Happy Sunday to everyone!

Tomorrow morning is my ADR date, and I am ready to go! Because I do work full time, I plan on getting up REALLY early, at 5:00am to shower and get ready for work. I plan on having my coffee in hand, and sitting at my desk at 6:00am to log into My Disney Experience and wait for 7:00am!

8e1ac0b12d0c3833b8dafe004de032b6.jpg

Currently this is what I plan to make our reservations look like:

Saturday 9/2: Cinderellas Royal Table 6:30pm

Sunday 9/3: Sanaa 5:30pm

Monday 9/4: Ohana Dinner 6:30pm

Tuesday 9/5: Be Our Guest Lunch 11:45pm
Tuesday 9/5: Teppan Edo 6:30pm

Wednesday 9/6: Hoop Dee Do Revue: 4:00pm

Thursday 9/7: No reservations - will be doing Food and Wine Festival for lunch and dinner!!

Friday 9/8: Skippers Canteen 6:30pm

This is my least favorite and most favorite day of the year! I dread it, and I look forward to it at the same time. To 'non Disney' people, we must all look kookoo to plan our supper reservations so far in advance, and then wake up at the crack of dawn to sit in front of our computers to try and book our reservations!

so-sleepy-1.jpg

Who else will be up bright and early with me tomorrow morning? We can have a coffee party together! Woooo Hooooo!!!!!!

Talking-Tables-Illuminations-Party-light-Christmas-lifestyle-Portrait.png

If you are up tomorrow morning... be sure to stop by and say HI!! :jumping1: We can hopefully celebrate together the fact that we are FINISHED with ADR's! party:

Yes, I will be up at 4:55 CST to do ADRs at 5:00! Here's what I'm hoping for!

9/2 None, plan to just grab something at WL, where we are staying!

9/3 Kona 9:30 & Homecoming 6:00

9/4 BOG 8:00 am

9/5 Tusker House 8:00 & 'Ohana 6:00

9/6 None, plan to eat around Epcot!

9/7 Beaches & Cream 12:30

9/8 CRT 9:30 & Whispering Canyon Cafe 6:00

9/9 Tratorria al Forno 9:30

It's a long list, but we're going with my sister's family, so we've divided them up! Fingers crossed everyone gets what they want!

So, how did you do for ADRs? I mixed up my days, so had to wake up early on Wednesday and then again on Thursday. You guys are lucky to get to sleep in. I made my ADRs at 3:00 AM (PST). The reservations open at 6:00 AM for online or the app and 7:00 AM for calling. I hope you got all of yours. I wasn't as lucky with BOG for the day I wanted so had to move by stuff all around and pick some restaurants that I didn't have on my original list. These are in no way final.

8/29 - Ohana dinner @ 8:30 PM (arrival day)
8/30 - Quick service only this day.
8/31 - Sci-Fi Dine-In @ 7:25 PM
9/1 - Ohana breakfast @ 10:30 AM
9/1 - Crystal Palace @ 4:35 PM (unsure of this one. Hoping that a BOG opens up.)
9/2 - Biergarten @ 6:10 PM
9/3 - Raglan Road @ 6:15 PM
9/4 - Boatwright's @ 5:05 PM (might change this. Didn't realize Yee-haw Bob was only there certain days of the week.)
9/5 - Be Our Guest @ 5:25 PM
9/6 - Departure day.

My ADR day is Friday. I am tentatively hoping to book:

'Ohana early dinner 9/7
Be Our Guest Dinner 9/8
Chef Mickey's brunch 9/9
Via Napoli Dinner 9/9
Teppan Edo dinner on 9/10
Homecoming lunch 9/11
Tusker House ROL dinner 9/12

Crossing fingers for your ADR date on Friday!!! I love all of your choices, especially Via Napoli! YUM!!! :love:

Yes, I will be up at 4:55 CST to do ADRs at 5:00! Here's what I'm hoping for!

9/2 None, plan to just grab something at WL, where we are staying!

9/3 Kona 9:30 & Homecoming 6:00

9/4 BOG 8:00 am

9/5 Tusker House 8:00 & 'Ohana 6:00

9/6 None, plan to eat around Epcot!

9/7 Beaches & Cream 12:30

9/8 CRT 9:30 & Whispering Canyon Cafe 6:00

9/9 Tratorria al Forno 9:30

It's a long list, but we're going with my sister's family, so we've divided them up! Fingers crossed everyone gets what they want!

4:55am... omgosh girl, that is CRAZY early! Did you get everything that you wanted?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? :flower1:

We will be in Disney on the same exact days, but it doesn't look like we will be at any of the same restaurants haha. :crazy:

I am tempted to try Trattoria al Forno, but it will have to wait until next year unfortunately :sad1:

So, how did you do for ADRs? I mixed up my days, so had to wake up early on Wednesday and then again on Thursday. You guys are lucky to get to sleep in. I made my ADRs at 3:00 AM (PST). The reservations open at 6:00 AM for online or the app and 7:00 AM for calling. I hope you got all of yours. I wasn't as lucky with BOG for the day I wanted so had to move by stuff all around and pick some restaurants that I didn't have on my original list. These are in no way final.

8/29 - Ohana dinner @ 8:30 PM (arrival day)
8/30 - Quick service only this day.
8/31 - Sci-Fi Dine-In @ 7:25 PM
9/1 - Ohana breakfast @ 10:30 AM
9/1 - Crystal Palace @ 4:35 PM (unsure of this one. Hoping that a BOG opens up.)
9/2 - Biergarten @ 6:10 PM
9/3 - Raglan Road @ 6:15 PM
9/4 - Boatwright's @ 5:05 PM (might change this. Didn't realize Yee-haw Bob was only there certain days of the week.)
9/5 - Be Our Guest @ 5:25 PM
9/6 - Departure day.

3:00 am is awful... and to have to do it 2 days in a row is even worse!!!

It looks like you got some really great ADR's! I love Raglan Road... the food AND the atmosphere is so special. I'm sorry that you didn't get BOG for the day that you wanted to. If you end up eating at Crystal Palace, you will still hopefully have a terrific time. They have some amazing character interactions there!! :jumping1:

Crossing fingers for your ADR date on Friday!!! I love all of your choices, especially Via Napoli! YUM!!! :love:

4:55am... omgosh girl, that is CRAZY early! Did you get everything that you wanted?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? :flower1:

We will be in Disney on the same exact days, but it doesn't look like we will be at any of the same restaurants haha. :crazy:

I am tempted to try Trattoria al Forno, but it will have to wait until next year unfortunately :sad1:

3:00 am is awful... and to have to do it 2 days in a row is even worse!!!

It looks like you got some really great ADR's! I love Raglan Road... the food AND the atmosphere is so special. I'm sorry that you didn't get BOG for the day that you wanted to. If you end up eating at Crystal Palace, you will still hopefully have a terrific time. They have some amazing character interactions there!! :jumping1:

Yes, we got everything we wanted! :cheer2:
We will have 4 kids under 7 with us on this trip, so we tried to choose mostly kid friendly meals! We're really looking forward to the new Bon Voyage breakfast at Tratorria al Forno!
Did you get everything you wanted?? I fully intended to make our ADRs and then go back to bed, but that didn't end up happening! :surfweb::faint:

d01d70a25ca090ce40e679198f12953c.jpg

Happy Monday and Happy Official ADR Day!!

Yup! Today was the day that I had to wake up extra early at 5:00am and get ready for work, so that I could be sitting at my desk with my cat and my coffee by 6:00am. ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........

desk_2.jpg

I will say that I was very successful in accomplishing my goal and was able to get every ADR that I wanted. Well, some of the exact times weren't available, but they are VERY CLOSE to what I was aiming for.

fb688591d4a500029af2feaa8581f3ea.jpg

At 6:02am I logged into My Disney Experience on my laptop, and went straight to the Cinderella's Royal Table! I was so excited! This will be the very first time that we have ever eaten here, and I am very much looking forward to it! Actually, I think my husband is even more happy about it, he can't wait!

This is what our ADR's look like:

9/2: Cinderella's Royal Table 5:50pm

9/3: Sanaa 5:45pm

9/4: Ohana 5:45pm

9/5: Be Our Guest 11:45am (lunch)
9/5: Teppan Edo 6:10pm

9/6: Hoop Dee Doo Revue 6:15pm Section 1

9/7: Eating Around Epcot - Food and Wine Fest

9/8: Jungle Navigation Skipper Canteen 6:25pm

We have 1 more reservation that I am HOPING that they will release soon, and that is the Rivers Of Light Dining Package at Tusker House for Breakfast. Does anyone know when they will release this??? HELP!!!

AskingForHelp.jpg

I hope that everyone else out there had good luck today, and this week for ADR's. It really takes a ton of planning and extra aggravation and stress, but it feels SO GOOD in the end when you are able to get what you were hoping for.

giphy.gif

Yes, we got everything we wanted! :cheer2:
We will have 4 kids under 7 with us on this trip, so we tried to choose mostly kid friendly meals! We're really looking forward to the new Bon Voyage breakfast at Tratorria al Forno!
Did you get everything you wanted?? I fully intended to make our ADRs and then go back to bed, but that didn't end up happening! :surfweb::faint:

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!party: Doesn't it feel so so so good?!?! We got everything that we wanted to also! I'm so excited! Can we leave today?????? :rotfl2:

And you visiting WDW with 4 kids under the age of 7 sounds like SO MUCH FUN! Omgosh they will be so in LOVE with EVERYTHING! The magic of WDW with little ones is something that I miss. My little ones are now 14 and 21 lol They are 'too cool to think the characters are REAL anymore :cool1: haha

Awesome that you got everything you wanted! One day, I will get to Hoop Dee Doo. CRT would be fun too. I wish I knew about the ROL dining package release dates. I doubt I would change any of our dining plans at this point. We decided on keeping the Crystal Palace. It feels like FP day is so far away.

I ended that rather suddenly. Someone else showed up at work. My next to-dos are flights and then wait and see if free dining is offered. I am already thinking of fast passes we want. Magic Kingdom will be the hardest park for us to fast pass, because none of us can really agree on rides. 7DMT is a must for 3 of us. My son feels too cramped and doesn't enjoy it. Splash Mountain is a must for only 3 of us (my youngest hates it, but usually goes on because we make her). None of us like the wdw version of Space Mountain (more fast passes for everyone else). We like Peter Pan ok, but we might fp that one, just so we can say we rode it. All the other parks, we like the same rides (well except AK but it is an even split between Dinosaur and Primeval Whirl, so that one works nicely for us).

Last edited:
Awesome that you got everything you wanted! One day, I will get to Hoop Dee Doo. CRT would be fun too. I wish I knew about the ROL dining package release dates. I doubt I would change any of our dining plans at this point. We decided on keeping the Crystal Palace. It feels like FP day is so far away.

I ended that rather suddenly. Someone else showed up at work. My next to-dos are flights and then wait and see if free dining is offered. I am already thinking of fast passes we want. Magic Kingdom will be the hardest park for us to fast pass, because none of us can really agree on rides. 7DMT is a must for 3 of us. My son feels too cramped and doesn't enjoy it. Splash Mountain is a must for only 3 of us (my youngest hates it, but usually goes on because we make her). None of us like the wdw version of Space Mountain (more fast passes for everyone else). We like Peter Pan ok, but we might fp that one, just so we can say we rode it. All the other parks, we like the same rides (well except AK but it is an even split between Dinosaur and Primeval Whirl, so that one works nicely for us).

You are SO right. My FP date is the 4th of July this year! :sad2:

FP day is always equally as stressful as ADR day, because its so hard to figure out what everyone is going to want to ride. The way that we do it is to book our 3 FP's to end before noon so that we can get our 4th, then our 5th, then our 6th FP's thoughout the afternoon and evening as needed. Its going to be difficult to plan FP's for Pandora in AK though... because I have no idea what the new rides are even like!!??? We may need to help each other out here! haha :crazy:

You are SO right. My FP date is the 4th of July this year! :sad2:

FP day is always equally as stressful as ADR day, because its so hard to figure out what everyone is going to want to ride. The way that we do it is to book our 3 FP's to end before noon so that we can get our 4th, then our 5th, then our 6th FP's thoughout the afternoon and evening as needed. Its going to be difficult to plan FP's for Pandora in AK though... because I have no idea what the new rides are even like!!??? We may need to help each other out here! haha :crazy:

Oh gosh, I didn't even think about my FP date also being the 4th of July! We're always at the lake, where we have terrible internet service! Guess I'll have to figure something out about that :scared:

From what I've read about the Pandora rides, one is a more "thrilling" ride with a height restriction of 44" and the other is a really cool boat ride with no height limit. Supposedly, the banshee one will be the one more likely to need a FP for, but I guess we'll know more after they actually open!

I like your plan of having all 3 FP for before noon, so you can get more later! We have PPO ADRs at MK one day and at AK, so I think our plan is to eat and then hopefully be ready to rush to the popular rides right when they drop the ropes, to beat the crowd and hopefully not need FP for a few things! Last year, in early Nov, we had a PPO breakfast at Be Our Guest and were then able to get right on 7DMT before the crowds were even let in, and then went right over to Peter Pan after with zero wait! I know it will take us more time having kids with us this year, but I'm hoping for some similar luck!

5b7ec5f9789c65359c18e5a181adf75b.jpg

Happy Thursday friends!! :flower1: I literally am so exhausted today. I stayed up WAY too late last night. I'm paying for it today. Pass the coffee please... :surfweb:

Even though I'm so tired, I hope that everyone is having a beautiful week! The weather here in Virginia has been so weird. :crazy: Its literally going to be near 70 degrees and sunny today, but the forecast says we will be getting SNOW on Saturday and Sunday. What in the WORLD is going on here? The tulips and flowering trees are blooming already!!! :daisy:

40b7d780696252ee4f0f77db956067c5.jpg

DISNEY UPDATE:
The reason I'm so dead tired today, is that last night I stayed up past midnight messaging with several really sweet shops on Etsy about this years vacation tshirts! I totally prefer to order from small, at home businesses whenever possible.

I stayed up until after 1:00am looking at hundreds of shirt designs, before finally making my final decisions. The good news, is that even though I was totally sleepy and my eyes were crossing from looking at Disney shirts for 3 solid hours... I was able to ORDER 6 different sets of matching shirts from 4 different Etsy vendors!

yay_star_sticker-r629da8a1c6be4e4685ee1be06ea83912_v9w09_8byvr_324.jpg

I am SO SO SO SO excited about our shirts for this year! I ordered some REALLY AWESOME ones and they are going to be super fun to wear! I'm not going to spoil the surprise and show you all of the shirts that I ordered until they actually come in.

its-not-fair1.jpg

Yeah, that's totally not fair of me to do that to my fellow Disney friends!!

Soooooooo
.... Here is a SNEAK PEEK!!!!

I ordered this cute tank top for myself....

il_570xN.1157005148_8ims.jpg

And then I ordered this super amazing one for my husband, son, and my dad from a different Etsy shop.

il_570xN.961240012_of2t.jpg

So we will wear these super cool Peter Pan shirts in Magic Kingdom one day! How FUN are those shirts?!?!?!?!?

latest

As each of the 6 sets of shirts arrive in the mail, I will take a picture of each one and post them right here on this Pre Trip Report.

In other news, I'm still stalking my Airfare... the prices are literally going UP and DOWN daily. I'm not sure what to doooooo!!!!!! And why does the price go UP and DOWN in the same week? So confusing...

confused-meme

How is everyone else doing in your Disney planning? Do you and your family wear matching shirts?

Last edited:
Oh gosh, I didn't even think about my FP date also being the 4th of July! We're always at the lake, where we have terrible internet service! Guess I'll have to figure something out about that :scared:

From what I've read about the Pandora rides, one is a more "thrilling" ride with a height restriction of 44" and the other is a really cool boat ride with no height limit. Supposedly, the banshee one will be the one more likely to need a FP for, but I guess we'll know more after they actually open!

I like your plan of having all 3 FP for before noon, so you can get more later! We have PPO ADRs at MK one day and at AK, so I think our plan is to eat and then hopefully be ready to rush to the popular rides right when they drop the ropes, to beat the crowd and hopefully not need FP for a few things! Last year, in early Nov, we had a PPO breakfast at Be Our Guest and were then able to get right on 7DMT before the crowds were even let in, and then went right over to Peter Pan after with zero wait! I know it will take us more time having kids with us this year, but I'm hoping for some similar luck!

OH nooooooooo!!! Can you drive to a McDonalds or Starbucks for an early morning coffee so you can use their internet? Ugh... as if FP day isn't already stressful enough, right??

Thank you for telling me about the Pandora info... I definitely need to read up on that. I'm hoping once it actually OPENS, it will be easier for us to come up with a FP plan! We definitely want to experience Pandora during the day AND at night. I THINK it might be REALLY cool at night with glowing trees and such?

I'm sad to see we're going to miss each other by a week! Would have loved to have met you and your crew! You've made some great ADR picks! I've had great luck dining GF and low dairy at Teppan Edo, Ohana (except for one little mistake where they tried to serve me creme brulee which was obviously made with dairy), and CRT. Fave of those three would be Teppan Edo for me, and Ohana for the boy. We're also trying Sanaa for the first time this year, too! I was sad you nixed Tiffins since we had a really great meal there, but something has to go! And it's a signature, too, so better to save those credits. I've been waffling on whether or not to try to write a PTR for our August trip, but I'm thinking it may happen... Looking forward to following your planning!

I'm sad to see we're going to miss each other by a week! Would have loved to have met you and your crew! You've made some great ADR picks! I've had great luck dining GF and low dairy at Teppan Edo, Ohana (except for one little mistake where they tried to serve me creme brulee which was obviously made with dairy), and CRT. Fave of those three would be Teppan Edo for me, and Ohana for the boy. We're also trying Sanaa for the first time this year, too! I was sad you nixed Tiffins since we had a really great meal there, but something has to go! And it's a signature, too, so better to save those credits. I've been waffling on whether or not to try to write a PTR for our August trip, but I'm thinking it may happen... Looking forward to following your planning!

Omgoodness... that is sad! I would have loved to meet you also!!! :sad1:

Not eating at Tiffins this time is still a sore spot with me... BUT we will be going to Nomad's Lounge again for cocktails which is connected to Tiffins. We were there last year and had a wonderful experience! I highly recommend Nomads Lounge. The service and drinks and experience is WONDERFUL. I can't wait to try Sanaa for sure though! You will have to let me know how you liked it!!

I think that you should write a pre trip report!! I will be your first follower!! Be sure to let me know WHEN you start it :flower1:

I think that you should write a pre trip report!! I will be your first follower!! Be sure to let me know WHEN you start it :flower1:

I just feel like I need an outlet for all the Disney excitement, so I feel like it's definitely gonna happen. Will definitely let you know!

Do you and your family wear matching shirts?

Yes, I think I've been obsessively planning our outfits more than anything else! :rotfl:

I still haven't figured out how to add pictures from my phone or I'd share some of the stuff we have planned! Lots of cute dresses or monogrammed shirts for my girls and then coordinating shirts for my husband and I! I can tell you the themes I'm going for each day :laughing:

Arrival day: Take Me 2 Disney shirts from MainStreet Press!

Sun 9/3: We will be doing pool/Disney Springs this day, so not sure yet!

Mon 9/4: MK--Beauty & the Beast theme! My girls are wearing matching dresses and then I got the cutest yellow tee from Happily Ever Tees that says "If it's not Baroque, don't fix it" :laughing: Still need to figure out something for DH!

Tues 9/5: AK--Super cute Animal Kingdom themed tops with ruffle shorts for my girls, simple black t shirt dress for myself, no clue for DH yet!

Wed 9/6: Epcot--Frozen theme! Ordering monogrammed Elsa and Anna shirts from Etsy for my girls and then my husband and I have shirts from Once Upon a Mickey Tee that say "We finish each other's" and "Sandwiches" on them :goodvibes

Thurs 9/7: HS--Couldn't really come up with a good theme for this day, so we're doing 'Squad Goals' with princesses! No clue for DH at this point. Can you tell I only care about dressing girls? :hyper:

Fri 9/8: MK--Mickey & Minnie theme. The girls have coordinating red, black and white Mickey outfits, my husband got a cute matching pocket tee from D3Tees, and I think I'm going to order a "My favorite place with my favorite people" tee or tank from Once Upon a Mickey Tee for myself! We also have breakfast at CRT this day, so I'm debating a Cinderella themed wardrobe change for that!

Sat 9/9: ADR at Tratorria al Forno for the Bon Voyage Breakfast! One of my girls is wearing an Ariel themed top and ruffle shorts and the other is going to wear a Rapunzel themed top and ruffle shorts. And I got the cutest tee from LostBros Trading Co that says "Life is the Bubbles" and has a champagne bottle with bubbles and Ariel on it.

That was probably wayyy more information than anyone wanted, but I just love planning outfits! :jumping1:
I'll figure out how to post pictures one day. And I highly recommend all of those companies I named for super cute Disney shirts!

I just feel like I need an outlet for all the Disney excitement, so I feel like it's definitely gonna happen. Will definitely let you know!

I'm looking forward to reading about your trip! :flower1:

Yes, I think I've been obsessively planning our outfits more than anything else! :rotfl:

I still haven't figured out how to add pictures from my phone or I'd share some of the stuff we have planned! Lots of cute dresses or monogrammed shirts for my girls and then coordinating shirts for my husband and I! I can tell you the themes I'm going for each day :laughing:

Arrival day: Take Me 2 Disney shirts from MainStreet Press!

Sun 9/3: We will be doing pool/Disney Springs this day, so not sure yet!

Mon 9/4: MK--Beauty & the Beast theme! My girls are wearing matching dresses and then I got the cutest yellow tee from Happily Ever Tees that says "If it's not Baroque, don't fix it" :laughing: Still need to figure out something for DH!

Tues 9/5: AK--Super cute Animal Kingdom themed tops with ruffle shorts for my girls, simple black t shirt dress for myself, no clue for DH yet!

Wed 9/6: Epcot--Frozen theme! Ordering monogrammed Elsa and Anna shirts from Etsy for my girls and then my husband and I have shirts from Once Upon a Mickey Tee that say "We finish each other's" and "Sandwiches" on them :goodvibes

Thurs 9/7: HS--Couldn't really come up with a good theme for this day, so we're doing 'Squad Goals' with princesses! No clue for DH at this point. Can you tell I only care about dressing girls? :hyper:

Fri 9/8: MK--Mickey & Minnie theme. The girls have coordinating red, black and white Mickey outfits, my husband got a cute matching pocket tee from D3Tees, and I think I'm going to order a "My favorite place with my favorite people" tee or tank from Once Upon a Mickey Tee for myself! We also have breakfast at CRT this day, so I'm debating a Cinderella themed wardrobe change for that!

Sat 9/9: ADR at Tratorria al Forno for the Bon Voyage Breakfast! One of my girls is wearing an Ariel themed top and ruffle shorts and the other is going to wear a Rapunzel themed top and ruffle shorts. And I got the cutest tee from LostBros Trading Co that says "Life is the Bubbles" and has a champagne bottle with bubbles and Ariel on it.

That was probably wayyy more information than anyone wanted, but I just love planning outfits! :jumping1:
I'll figure out how to post pictures one day. And I highly recommend all of those companies I named for super cute Disney shirts!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE your Outfit planning!! I am the SAME WAY!!! :cheer2:

I have seen EVERY SINGLE ONE of the shirts that you mentioned: If Its Baroque, don't fix it!, We Finish Each Others Sandwiches, Squad Goals, My Favorite Place With My Favorite People, Life Is The Bubbles ..... I considered a few of those too! I love the Squad Goals one the best! LOVE that one! I think we follow the same people on Instagram or something, because I follow all of those pages lol! :yay:

I can't wait to share more of my shirts once they come in! EEEeeeeeek! Is it time for Disney yet?????? 177 Days To Go!!!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana:

We have never done matching shirts, but I would love it if we did. They all veto me.

I am stalking flights too. I was going to book a direct flight from Portland, OR to Orlando, but then Southwest released their flights and the savings are so tempting. And then the direct flight went down and slightly back up. I am hoping to book either tomorrow (but I hear Fridays are bad to book) or next Monday.

Pretty sure I am at 173 days.

We have never done matching shirts, but I would love it if we did. They all veto me.

I am stalking flights too. I was going to book a direct flight from Portland, OR to Orlando, but then Southwest released their flights and the savings are so tempting. And then the direct flight went down and slightly back up. I am hoping to book either tomorrow (but I hear Fridays are bad to book) or next Monday.

Pretty sure I am at 173 days.
Ohhhhhhh good luck with your flights! I hope that you get a good deal!!! I'm of course going to check today and see how much they are for our trip. Hopefully they are REALLY low, but thats unlikely!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!