Let's Celebrate! December Holidays around the World Exercise Challenge

Loved, loved, loved this months theme. I really enjoyed learning about other holidays. I especially liked seeing the one I grew up with being part of it. I'm Dutch and I do miss the craziness of the three weeks that Sinterklaas is in the country. Also, I miss the candy lol. Co-incidentally my 5 year old daughter was born on December 5th and I like to see that as a great tie to my homeland.

Anywho, here's my final numbers :)

Dec 23rd 50 minutes
Dec 24th 65 minutes
Dec 26th 60 minutes
Dec 27th 55 minutes
Dec 29th 50 minutes
Dec 30th 40 minutes
Dec 31st 90 minutes

1220/1100!! I haven't been over 1200 since, I believe, the spring!!

Another 54 minutes this week

325/700

This month just didn't happen :( Between being sick and hosting my family for the holidays, I've just felt completely drained, but made it through a tough workout today. Planning on a much better January.

Hope you are feeling much better!

Great month, Saphire5742! I loved learning about all the different winter holidays. Thanks so much for hosting and for all the entertaining and educational videos.

Looks like everyone has reported their final minutes for December. It's been real fun for me to research, learn, and share different December holidays around the world. Glad you all enjoyed it as well.

Now for some more :rainbow::

Congrats PollyannaMom for achieving Presents Galore Purple!

Congrats to the following team members for achieving 100% of goal and Happy Holidays WISH Green: Sophy1996, Galaxygirl76, and Scdak!

As a team we accomplished a total of 7538 combined minutes out of 7750 - 97%! Way to go!

So I was looking for a final video to share and just searched "Happy Holidays" and this was one of the results. Thought it was so cute. Hoping to see the movie this week or next:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!