Let's Go Mets!

Hey @Nickunited what section do you sit in? We have weekend tickets up in 329. Not sure if we'll go 41 games again next season because it is a ton of games but maybe we will since selling them isn't too hard.

423 Row 1 - right on the rail first two seats - I do enjoy it

Selling has gotten easier now that they are good again

423 Row 1 - right on the rail first two seats - I do enjoy it

Selling has gotten easier now that they are good again

Oh seen quite a few balls go that high this year! The games have been pretty fun. Even when they are losing Fiance makes it to quite a few games a year. He's the diehard. I'm the good fiance who like the Mets so goes along. He knows I'm an Astros fan and that isn't changing any time soon. For awhile in spring training we joked about what happens if they both end up in the series. It was a lot more competitive around here when they played in the same league.

Oh seen quite a few balls go that high this year! The games have been pretty fun. Even when they are losing Fiance makes it to quite a few games a year. He's the diehard. I'm the good fiance who like the Mets so goes along. He knows I'm an Astros fan and that isn't changing any time soon. For awhile in spring training we joked about what happens if they both end up in the series. It was a lot more competitive around here when they played in the same league.

yea - my wife is a Mets fan so i got lucky haha - if you look at the last page in teh SHOW YOUR FACE thread - i posted our wedding picture. After church we went to Citi and the guys lifted her onto the apple outside - i jumped up and we have an Epic Wedding photo lol

yea - my wife is a Mets fan so i got lucky haha - if you look at the last page in teh SHOW YOUR FACE thread - i posted our wedding picture. After church we went to Citi and the guys lifted her onto the apple outside - i jumped up and we have an Epic Wedding photo lol

Awesome photo. I told the fiance we could do a Mets photo shoot for engagement photos. I do love the Mets if I'm being 100% honest. They are my NL team. I follow them just as closely as I do the Astros and actually have more Mets gear since I live in NYC. Glad you lucked up with a Mets fan wife haha. I'm happy going to the games as long as whenever the Astros are in town (only once this year) he sucks it up and goes to Yankee stadium for me. We have agreed to a Mets household if we are ever blessed with children haha.

We were seriously considering hiring/renting Mr. Met for our wedding. lol

We hired him for the Hall too - charged us like 600 for an hour - he did stay a little longer and hit all of our guests so we thought it was worth it.

Keep the drunk guests away from him hahaha

Awesome photo. I told the fiance we could do a Mets photo shoot for engagement photos. I do love the Mets if I'm being 100% honest. They are my NL team. I follow them just as closely as I do the Astros and actually have more Mets gear since I live in NYC. Glad you lucked up with a Mets fan wife haha. I'm happy going to the games as long as whenever the Astros are in town (only once this year) he sucks it up and goes to Yankee stadium for me. We have agreed to a Mets household if we are ever blessed with children haha.

Awesome. The only non NY thing I would do is the wedding hahah

Probably so much cheaper in Houston

Awesome. The only non NY thing I would do is the wedding hahah

Probably so much cheaper in Houston

Oh yes. We actually postponed a full year due to cost. My family is shocked at the cost and I keep saying we should just get married at Disney World with 5 closest friends haha.

Congrats to Mike Piazza, the first Mets position player in the Hall of Fame!

Great speech. He wasn't the only one in tears.

Anyone looking to buy tickets, the Mets aren't adding fees on tickets purchased from now until July 28.

Question for all you Mets fans. I want to get my husband tickets for a Mets game for Father's Day. Any summer home game would work. But I have no clue about baseball and don't know which teams would be the better ones to watch them play against. Any advice? Also, has anyone used VIVIDSEATS for tickets? There are five of us and I'm not looking to spend $300. Thanks!
So in here to report how it went...it didn't...yesterday. We had tickets for last night's game. We got all the way to the stadium and of course, as you know, it was postponed. Our original seats were in section 422. So today we headed back out there, stood on line for 30 min to exchange the tickets for tonight's double-header and ended up in section 517. We had to pay $15 extra, but the five of us were together. What a pain! Tonight's ticket holders got our seats for both games and we had to take what was leftover. What made it even more annoying was that the place was empty for that first game. The kids were great. They lasted until the 8th inning. And we only left because DH wanted to beat the crowds out. At that point, we had watched almost 6 1/2 hours of baseball and had been at the stadium for 9. It was great night and he was very happy with his Father's Day present. :goodvibes

The magic number is down to 1! Yeah, it's the wild card, but it's better than not making the postseason at all. And of course, they're not there yet.

They did it! They beat the Phillies and will be hosting the Wild Card game on Wednesday night! Back to back post seasons for only the second time in club history.

Always fun to see this bumped. Way to go Mets. Hope they take their drive through the post season

Mets won't know who they are playing until tomorrow's games are over. But they will be hosting the game!

We'll be playing the Giants Wed! LETS GO METS!!!!

I have tickets to NLDS home game #1 on next Monday. Really really hope we make it there.

We'll be playing the Giants Wed! LETS GO METS!!!!

I have tickets to NLDS home game #1 on next Monday. Really really hope we make it there.

Yep, they'll be playing the Giants at 8 PM. It'll be televised by ESPN. The DVR is already set.

It's not going to be easy - Thor vs. MadBum. The home team has only won the NL wild card once. (Pirates, 2013). And there is the Giants even year thing. (they've won the WS in 2010, 2012 and 2014). But we shall see. Who thought the Mets would even be here a few months ago?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter