Let's Go Mets!

This sucks. Now I hope Cleveland wins it all; I really don't like the rest of the teams.

This sucks. Now I hope Cleveland wins it all; I really don't like the rest of the teams.

Root for my Giants. Then you can say you got knocked out by the champs.

Good game. Bumgarner is just so clutch in the playoffs. I'm happy to have him. Unfortunately we'll have to rely on others vs the Cubs. But if we can at all possibly get it to Bumgarner with a chance to win, well I like our chances.

It's a shame they lost, but they played a good game. I'm going to root for one of the AL teams now (not really sure which) as I do when the Mets are out of it.

It's a shame they lost, but they played a good game. I'm going to root for one of the AL teams now (not really sure which) as I do when the Mets are out of it.

The American league? Nooooooo. You're not going to root for a league that plays with a designated hitter are you? Say it aint so.

I find it hard to root for a team the Mets play a lot, so that pretty much leaves me with AL teams. Mostly I don't want the Nationals win.

I think you are my missing twin. I feel exactly the same way. I can never root for a team that beat the Mets. So after the Giants beat the Cubs, I'm done with them. And I won't be rooting for the Nats either.

I'm kinda hoping that Cleveland wins it all. It would be great for that city - after no championships for many years to get the NBA and the MLB in the same year would be awesome.

The American league? Nooooooo. You're not going to root for a league that plays with a designated hitter are you? Say it aint so.

Well, the NL has no trouble using the DH when they play in an AL stadium. And I don't care either way. There is no way in hell that I will root for a team that knocked my favorite team out.

Well, the NL has no trouble using the DH when they play in an AL stadium. And I don't care either way. There is no way in hell that I will root for a team that knocked my favorite team out.

They don't have much choice with regard to the DH. and no team that put out this song should ever win a World Series ever again.

Well, the Indians are up 2-0 against the Red Sox, and Toronto is 2-0 against Texas. Dodgers just beat the Nationals 4-3. Daniel Murphy pulled a bonehead play and tried to steal. Not a good idea, Danny.

Interesting game in DC. Nats were winning 1-0 when Scherzer and the bull pen gave up 4 runs. Still a long way to go, however.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!