• Curt Schilling

• Lance Berkman

• Gary Sheffield

• Vladimir Guerrero

• Eric Gagne

Results are only viewable after voting.

JoeThaNo1Stunna

<font color=teal>Wouldn't steal anyone's milk<font
18 games ahead of the Mets & Expos, the best record in the majors, and Smoltz hits 40 saves faster than any pitcher in the history of major league baseball. Tell me why a closer shouldn't be considered for "Most VALUABLE Player."

Barry Bonds should be MVP??? His team is consistently a team that is playoff probable mid-season, but when it really counts, he can't help them make the playoffs. So should we give MVP to a player for inflated post expansion, steroids, juiced balls, smaller park, home runs numbers, or should we give the MVP to someone who is the most VALUABLE player?

Smoltz deserves this award, he has held leads like no one in the history of baseball, this has a direct affect on wins and losses, and b/c he makes the Braves win more often than any closer in history, I think he deserves MVP!!!!!

I really despise the Braves...
They have been so good for so long..
I will have to give them credit...they are good..
As for the Reds...they stink...no pitching..:rolleyes: swept by Colorado..:rolleyes:

Yes, so good! :smooth: Extending their professional sports record of consecutive seasons winning their division to eleven.

The Yankees are only at what like 6?

Yes..but how many times have they won it all??:p
thats what really counts...:o

Originally posted by shep
Yes..but how many times have they won it all??:p
thats what really counts...:o

Tell that to Marlins' fans. They "won it all" 5 years ago and now have trouble drawing 10,000 fans to their games. World Series Championships are great, but I have enjoyed being able to enjoy GREAT baseball in Atlanta for the past 10 years. Consistently. The World Series is seven games long. The other 162 can be just as rewarding.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter