Let's see how Disney World extends their "Hours" October, November, and December 2020.

Hours for our Dec week were just posted last week, and they changed last night! 1 extra hour at MK and 1 extra hour at EP. Keep going, Mousey!

I didn't see a change in my December hours last night since 10/09/2020, but hopefully, they will extend my night hours soon.

Super excited to see extended hours for our dates 12/25-1/3 (only in the Disney parks until 12/30, then over to Universal). So it appears we gained 4 hrs in AK, 2 hrs in HS, 4 hrs in MK, and 3 hrs in EC from what they were originally posted.

The operating hours for Magic Kingdom have been extended from the previously announced 9AM-8PM to 8AM-10PM on December 20th-December 30th.

The operating hours for EPCOT have been extended from the previously announced 12PM-8PM to 10AM-9PM on December 20th-December 30th.

The operating hours for Disney’s Hollywood Studios have been extended from the previously announced 10AM-7PM to 9AM-8PM on December 20th-December 30th.

And finally, the operating hours for Disney’s Animal Kingdom have been extended from the previously announced 9AM-5PM to 7AM-7PM on December 20th-December 30th.

Disney has released another week of hours through January 9th, 2021! Magic Kingdom’s hours have been slightly decreased from 9AM-7PM to 9AM-6PM on January 3rd-January 9th.

Other than that, park hours have stayed the same. Disney’s Hollywood Studios will be open from 10AM-7PM on January 3rd-January 9th.

Disney’s Animal Kingdom will be operating from 9AM-5PM on January 3rd-January 9th.

And EPCOT will open from 12PM-8PM on January 3rd-January 9th.

Was booking my restaurants for my 60 day window this morning and noticed the new hours. Didn't know if they changed overnight or I missed the last few days when it did change. Happy to see the new hours. I kindaaaa think they're gonna surprise everyone with Christmas fireworks that week, nothing announced, just 8-930pm around there, they just start going off. Thought this originally when the hours got changed for MK. Hope so, I purposefully grabbed a CA Grill ADR around those times justtttt cuz, never know!

Guests visiting the Walt Disney World Parks November 13th, 14th, and 15th will enjoy extended hours.

Magic Kingdom’s previous hours were 9AM-9PM, they are now 8AM-9PM

EPCOT’s
previous hours were 11AM-10PM, they are now 10AM-10PM

Disney’s Hollywood Studios’
previous hours were 10AM-7PM, they are now 9AM-7PM

Disney’s Animal Kingdom’s
previous hours were 8AM-7PM, they are now 7AM-7PM

Loving the late hours, especially at Christmas time. We were there a couple weeks ago and it was sad to leave the parks, just as the lights were coming on.

I'm a little bummed about the 7 a.m. AK start on the 15th... from what I've been reading, that must mean an insanely early start to the day to ride FOP without a crazy long wait. We may have to skip it this trip - we don't mind waiting some, but not the insanely long waits. We'll have fun no matter what, but a little bummed...

I'm a little bummed about the 7 a.m. AK start on the 15th... from what I've been reading, that must mean an insanely early start to the day to ride FOP without a crazy long wait. We may have to skip it this trip - we don't mind waiting some, but not the insanely long waits. We'll have fun no matter what, but a little bummed...

FOP has been hovering around the 75-90 minute mark which is nothing compared to what it used to be

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts