Let's see your Pics entitled "What The.....???"

Status
Not open for further replies.

SrisonS

... and that's 'ess-ryzun-ess' (play on my name)
Ever catch a crazy moment of other guests......or ones with your family and friends??? Post them HERE!!!! Totally candid though; nothing set-up.

I'll start..... This is MGM during Star Wars Weekends. It was POURING for about an Hour!!! These people eventually just ran for cover somewhere else.

IMG_3331.jpg

This was taken at AK at an outside table at Flame Tree Bbq. The pic is blurry for two reasons 1) He scared the daylights out of me jumping up on the table and 2) He was moving pretty fast:

CrazysquirrelatAK.jpg

88163MK_fashion_web.jpg

Who goes to MK dressed like this?? :confused3 :rotfl:

I've seen people dressed up in the parks, and several women wearing heals with thier jeans, I always think, are they crazy? My feet hurt with walking shoes......................:confused3

I've seen people dressed up in the parks, and several women wearing heals with thier jeans, I always think, are they crazy? My feet hurt with walking shoes......................:confused3

Our bus driver from our off side hotel made fun of all the women who dressed up with high hells. She pointed out in the morning that they would regret it and in the evening she laughed at them when they couldn't walk because their feet were killing them. It was so funny.:laughing:

88163MK_fashion_web.jpg

If you look Dad is dressed nice too, maybe they have a special anniversary dinner at LTT, Or they are dropping of the kids at the MK and headed over to V&A.:rotfl:

Keep this thread going!! This could be hilarious. I will look for pics when we are there Oct.25-28th. We all know there are LOTS of opportunities for "What the ....." pics at WDW :rotfl2: !!!!!

subscribing... I have a feeling this is going to be a hilarious thread! :rotfl2:

88163MK_fashion_web.jpg

I went once in my red dress like that in heels. My father and I had just finished eating dinner at V&A and we realized it was Evening EMH for MK so we wanted to do some of the rides. My father was in a jacket and tie and me in my dress. People on mainstreet waiting for the parade thought we were crazy and I heard them making comments. Whatever. I can stand to walk in heels for 2 hours.

Oh boy, too bad I usually delete most of the oops pictures but I do have a few. This one, my DH accidentally hit the button on the camera when we were riding TTA. It looks like my legs are growing out of his knee. :confused3

FloridaDay4045.jpg

This one isn't Disney, it's Kennedy Space Center. My goofy 6'4" husband went to the booth that was meant for little kids to have his picture taken so his big face is taking up the whole "future astronaut" helmet. Honestly, I can't take him anywhere. :sad2:

Johnsbigfloridaadventure.jpg

We were taking a break last year in front of the French pavilion and there was a little girl REALLY enjoying her chocolate confection. I think there was more chocolate on her than she ate. Sorry for the quality - I was laughing so hard I had a hard time holding the camera steady. Also, I didn't want to embarrass her. She was having such a great time.

chocolatefun.jpg

I don't see anything wrong with the picture.:confused3 Some people don't have a problem walking in heels for hours.

Maybe they were going to lunch/dinner and planned to change later.

I know plenty of women(myself included) who wear heels with jeans. All of my dressy boots have heels.

OP, I think you intentions were good, but I'm willing to bet things may get nasty here.

I wonder what would happen if someone posted a What The..... picture of:

a 10 year old in a stroller
a child on a leach
a heavy person eating

popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn::

I was going thru our pix last night, and I must have skimmed over this set of pix from our DD meeting Mulan, b/c it was the first time I had noticed this picture.

My husband and I (depending on who has the camera) will just start snapping pix over and over very quickly while all these character meetings are going on. Then we take the staged picture at the end. Most of the time it's the candid ones that we like best.

I don't know WHAT IN THE WORLD my DD was doing here.

1331a.jpg

Mushu's expression doesn't help in the least, either. lol

I don't see anything wrong with the picture.:confused3 Some people don't have a problem walking in heels for hours.

I know plenty of women(myself included) who wear heels with jeans. All of my dressy boots have heels.

OP, I think you intentions were good, but I'm willing to bet things may get nasty here.

a child on a leach
a heavy person eating

Why would things get "nasty"? The intention of this thread was to poke fun in a lighthearted way at things.

I'm sure everyone here knows, including the person who posted, that there was most likely a reasonable explanation for why the woman in the photo was wearing heels. However, it's just funny to see someone in the MK wearing heals because of how many people come back from the MK with blisters and sore tootsies. So, yes, it's a little funny to see someone wearing high heels.

I think this thread was a great idea. I don't think anything posted here was malicious but that's just my humble opinion.

a child on a leach
a heavy person eating

If someone sees a picture that they find offensive, or untrue, or anything else negative, then they should skip the thread/post. Theres no reason for a perfectly good thread to get nasty because one person doesn't agree that wearing heels is bad. If you want to wear heels at Disney, by all means! No ones stopping you, its just that a majority of people can't, because they hurt your feet, and dressing up at a Disney park just seems uncomfy to get on and off rides, etc.

Problem. Solved.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!