Let's start a BK rumor

larworth

DIS Veteran
We all know how much Disney loves their synergy, so this excerpt the latest J. Hill article caught my eye

After that, I could perhaps do a behind-the-scenes story on "Reign of Fire" -- a big action adventure picture that Disney & Spyglass Entertainment are producing in Ireland right now which should be hitting theaters this time next year. (What's "Reign of Fire" about? It's a special effects filled thriller set in the not-so-distant future, when fire breathing dragons are laying waste to the earth. Yep. You heard right, folks. Fire breathing dragons.

Dragons. Hmmmmm Dragons. Now where could they possibly think to put in a ride that ties in with a dragon theme?

LOL! What a lovely take, Larworth.

I do have confirmation from a fairly reliable inside source that 'someone may be working on [beastly kingdom] right now' If they're planning a film w/Dragons, that fits into Uncle Mike's theory that everything must have a tie in.

Sarangel

WH-HO! Finaly, BK will be built!

I am felling a tear in my eye...
:p :p :p :p :p :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :p :p :p :) :) :) :)

I was expecting them to build a resort in the Sevan Seas lagoon before BK!

I love it when a rumor is grounded in something tangible. This one is logical and feasible. I hope it happens...

I recall earlier this year a Disney spokesperson said there would be announcements later this year (as part of the 100th?) that would settle some of the discussions on future plans. The statement was intentionally vague, and I'm sorry I don't recall much more than this. But there was speculation at the time (or at least strong hope) that the announcements would include BK.

I think with the disappointment over DCA, many of us Disney fans are hoping for a dramatic announcement that would get us all excited again. A BK announcement would surely do just that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter