Let's Talk Socks!

Personally, I'm not super picky about socks, so I buy whatever moisture-wicking socks are cheap at Kohls. My one requirement is that they have the heel tab, which I think helps with blisters (that may be a placebo effect, though). I do have a pair of Feetures merino wool socks that I love for winter runs and races, and I'm probably going to pick up another pair of those soon. So if I had to recommend a brand, I'd probably say Feetures ... but I'm really not picky.

I am picky about socks: I only run in WrightSocks. Lo quarters for spring-summer-fall, and crew for winter.

Most of my casual socks are also WrightSocks.

The idea is that the 2 layers rub against each other rather than your foot to prevent blisters. So far, so good!

I have noticed they don't seem to last as long as they used to.

Balega Hidden Comfort. Super padded and excellent at moisture wicking.

I picked up some Balega Enduros at my local sporting goods store a while back, and fell in love with them. I recently bought two more pair because I'd flattened all the padding out of the first pair.

I have no basis for comparison to other running socks, I just really like my Enduros.

I’m very picky about socks because I hate them in general. I wear a variety of Balega, Feetures and Pro Compression.

Wigwam. The seam is on the outside so no more toe blisters and I could stop wearing my socks inside out :)

Balega, Zensah, Feetures & Injini is what I have. I prefer toe seam free socks with a bit of compression in them.

I was introduced to Feetures several years ago and haven't looked back. I love the compression.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!