• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lets try it again, shall we...

Minnie's Pal

<font color=blue>Wants to float above Castaway Cay
I wrote to one address earlier this year when I found a tip on several websites that if you wrote a letter to Mickey and sent it there, he would write back. Needless to say, I never received anything but I had a absolutely wonderful person read a post I had on it and volunteer to send my little girl a letter once she got to WDW. :D I just found another address (the first one was in FL, this one is in CA) and the website claims you will get a picture, signed, from any Disney character or executive if you write:

To get an autographed picture of any Disney character or Executive write to:
The Walt Disney Company
Attn: Fan Mail Dept.
500 South Buena Vista St.
Burbank, CA 91521

Has anyone tried this address? I plan on trying it so I will let everyone know if I receive any response. My son sent something to the President once and received a personalized picture of the President back. I thought that was SOO neat. And I would think a pic from Disney would be an awesome treat for the kids while we are waiting on our vacation to get here. Surely if the President's office can sent a response, I can get one out of Disney.:D

Just hoping that someone will let me know if they have had success with this. I think it's a wonderful idea!

Lola

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter