Let's try this again... Dopey 2.0 Updated 12/30

Joining in on your planning fun! I'm so jealous of your motivation to run. I want to be a runner but I just hate it every time I try. I've never been able to get into a good rhythm with it. I always tell my husband that the only way that he could get me to run a marathon is if I was training for a Disney run.

Looking forward to seeing what you decide on for food.

Joining in on your planning fun! I'm so jealous of your motivation to run. I want to be a runner but I just hate it every time I try. I've never been able to get into a good rhythm with it. I always tell my husband that the only way that he could get me to run a marathon is if I was training for a Disney run.

Looking forward to seeing what you decide on for food.
Thanks for joining in!

Following @rteetz. This is going to be really helpful for our WDW marathon weekend trip. It's been a few years since we've been to WDW and it sounds like there are a lot of great places to eat. Luckily we've got a Disney dining plan included in our package (DH has booked everything).

@Sailormoon2
I will have a vegatarian joining me for the half, so it will be great to get any recommendations.

Following @rteetz. This is going to be really helpful for our WDW marathon weekend trip. It's been a few years since we've been to WDW and it sounds like there are a lot of great places to eat. Luckily we've got a Disney dining plan included in our package (DH has booked everything).

@Sailormoon2
I will have a vegatarian joining me for the half, so it will be great to get any recommendations.
Tons of great dining options!

Tiffins is amazing! I'm glad you love it too.

Our other favorite is Boathouse - we've done it cheap and done it full out and have been happy both ways! Can't beat their rolls either (totally carb loading there).

We usually avoid all you can eats and buffets on race weekends. I did Ohana once before Princess 10K back in 2015 - my friend and I didn't over do it though.

Tiffins is amazing! I'm glad you love it too.

Our other favorite is Boathouse - we've done it cheap and done it full out and have been happy both ways! Can't beat their rolls either (totally carb loading there).

We usually avoid all you can eats and buffets on race weekends. I did Ohana once before Princess 10K back in 2015 - my friend and I didn't over do it though.
I love Boathouse too! I don't know what should be my celebratory meal. I'm thinking Cali Grill right now.

Joining in Ryan! Since you said you arrive on January 3rd, your ADR day is tomorrow! I did the bulk of our dining reservations this morning, and was able to get everything I wanted fairly easily (even the reservations I made for 18-20 people went smoothly). Perhaps we'll get a chance to meet this year!

You are booking now, is that what most people do? Am I just very slow or are you guys really organised?

@fallonkendra I see you are organising your wedding. How wonderful!! I must go see your planning report.

I got everything I wanted ADR wise this morning! Well except for the ROL dining package that is not available yet. I even was able to book the HEA Garden View dessert party! I thought for sure I'd be stalking that one along with the ROL one.

You are booking now, is that what most people do? Am I just very slow or are you guys really organised?

Disney Dining opens up 180 days before your check in date. Many of the more popular restaurants like Be Our Guest book up fast and are hard to get if you don't reserve right at the 180 day mark.

As others have mentioned, dining reservations open up 180 days prior to your stay. If staying offsite, you will need to book each day as you hit the 180 mark. If staying onsite, you can book 180 days out, plus 10 days after (if your reservation is that long). We're going from December 30 - January 13, but with multiple hotel stays; today my window opened up to make reservations for my January 2-13 stay at Old Key West (except I could only book up until the 12th, based on the 180+10 rule). I had to be organized for this trip, since I was making reservations for up to 20 people for an entire week (friends/family who are traveling to Orlando for our wedding!)

@fallonkendra I see you are organising your wedding. How wonderful!! I must go see your planning report.

Thank you! We were also engaged at Disney :)

Joining in Ryan! Since you said you arrive on January 3rd, your ADR day is tomorrow! I did the bulk of our dining reservations this morning, and was able to get everything I wanted fairly easily (even the reservations I made for 18-20 people went smoothly). Perhaps we'll get a chance to meet this year!

That's awesome! Yes maybe we will finally get to meet next year!

I got everything I wanted ADR wise this morning! Well except for the ROL dining package that is not available yet. I even was able to book the HEA Garden View dessert party! I thought for sure I'd be stalking that one along with the ROL one.

Disney Dining opens up 180 days before your check in date. Many of the more popular restaurants like Be Our Guest book up fast and are hard to get if you don't reserve right at the 180 day mark.

Keep looking for that RoL one. Awesome that you got the dessert party tho!

My ADRs are made!

Well I finally got my ADRs figured out! I got what I wanted for the most part which was great. Now the next step is training to help this countdown go back faster.

Jan. 3rd The Wave at 12:15PM
Jan. 4th Tiffins - this is a placeholder until ROL dining packages come out
Jan. 5th Teppan Edo at 6:40PM - my first time here but the friends I am traveling with love this place
Jan. 6th Le Cellier at 6:35PM
Jan. 7th a special event that I am excited for and it is a great way to celebrate Dopey 2.0 - originally I had Cali Grill but this new plan is way better!
Jan. 8th I have two booked but don't know yet what I will keep, Bon Voyage breakfast at 9:15AM or Homecomin' at 1:25PM

That's the list! It might change a little or it might not. I can't wait!

Nice ADR list!!
January 8th is definitely a difficult decision ... everyone I know who has done Homecomin' loves is, but people also seem to really love Trattoria al Forno, and character meals are always fun ... that's a tough one.

Nice ADR list!!
January 8th is definitely a difficult decision ... everyone I know who has done Homecomin' loves is, but people also seem to really love Trattoria al Forno, and character meals are always fun ... that's a tough one.
I know! I've done Homecomin' once so I might put that off and just do Trattoria since I haven't done that yet. Such a hard decision.

I felt it was harder making ADRs going back to Disney than going the first time. That first time, all you have is descriptions and reviews to go by. After that, you have places you love, places you like, and places you don't want to go back.

I felt it was harder making ADRs going back to Disney than going the first time. That first time, all you have is descriptions and reviews to go by. After that, you have places you love, places you like, and places you don't want to go back.
Yes it's always so hard to make ADRs because I want to try new places but also want to go to new places.

Yes it's always so hard to make ADRs because I want to try new places but also want to go to new places.
This is the real dillema. Like BOG, I really don't need to go back, I've done it thorughly, and yet, I just don't feel like a trip is complete without it.LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!