Letters & Invitation Request

Vanessa Hendrickson

Earning My Ears
Hello,

I haven't requested anything here for 4 years so, I apologize if I am not doing everything correctly.
We are leaving for Disney World on February 25, 2020 and would like some things;
1) Can't wait to meet you on February 25 & first time visit letter from Princesses to Breah, Kinley & Adalyn (include signatures)
2) Welcome to the resort from Tinkerbell or something to do with Pop Century? Pop Century for our group
3) Chef Mickey's Dinner 2/25 at 5:45 pm for our group (include signatures)
4) Welcome letter from Mickey & Minnie for our group (You made it! Welcome to Disney) (Include Signatures)
5) Cinderella's Royal Table Lunch 3/1 at 12:00 pm for our group, plus another person Kate. (include signature)

Our group: Vanessa, Breah, Kinley, Vickie, Alyssa, Adalyn, Deb & Katie

Thank you so much and I look forward to seeing the finished products!

Vanessa Hendrickson

Hello,

I haven't requested anything here for 4 years so, I apologize if I am not doing everything correctly.
We are leaving for Disney World on February 25, 2020 and would like some things;
1) Can't wait to meet you on February 25 & first time visit letter from Princesses to Breah, Kinley & Adalyn (include signatures)
2) Welcome to the resort from Tinkerbell or something to do with Pop Century? Pop Century for our group
3) Chef Mickey's Dinner 2/25 at 5:45 pm for our group (include signatures)
4) Welcome letter from Mickey & Minnie for our group (You made it! Welcome to Disney) (Include Signatures)
5) Cinderella's Royal Table Lunch 3/1 at 12:00 pm for our group, plus another person Kate. (include signature)

Our group: Vanessa, Breah, Kinley, Vickie, Alyssa, Adalyn, Deb & Katie

Thank you so much and I look forward to seeing the finished products!

Vanessa Hendrickson

I need clarification. For the #5 (CRT) will it be addressed to Vanessa, Breah, Kinley, Vickie, Alyssa, Adalyn, Deb, Katie & Kate, or is Katie and Kate the same person?

I need clarification. For the #5 (CRT) will it be addressed to Vanessa, Breah, Kinley, Vickie, Alyssa, Adalyn, Deb, Katie & Kate, or is Katie and Kate the same person?
For #5 I need it addressed to: Vanessa, Breah, Kinley, Vickie, Alyssa, Adalyn, Deb, Katie and Kate. They are 2 separate people but she is only joining us for that meal. Thank you.

I made these for you, but you do not have enough posts yet and I cannot send you a link to my Flickr until you have over 10 posts and enable your conversations.

You can post to this thread in order to get over ten posts.
https://www.disboards.com/threads/u...-your-post-count-please.3571551/post-61185062View attachment 445337
I made these for you, but you do not have enough posts yet and I cannot send you a link to my Flickr until you have over 10 posts and enable your conversations.

You can post to this thread in order to get over ten posts.
https://www.disboards.com/threads/u...-your-post-count-please.3571551/post-61185062View attachment 445337
All done (I think anyways). Thank you so much!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!