Level two teleporter magic for trade!

pokemon_master

<font color=peach>Everybody wants to be a Munchlax
I will trade level two teleport magic for a good offer! I prefer to get something for the list below but i am open to all offers (provided they are good enough)

My wish list:

Seagull hat
Space mountain room code (provided that it is with another item on the list)
Anything rare that I can trade.

Ok I've been wondering this for a while but what do you mean by level two teleportation magic. Does that mean you have more than one?

Level two means that two teleporter magic pins have been "fused" to make 1 more powerful pin. It's harder to see in teleporter, but it is supposed to make it last longer.

pokemon_master said:
Level two means that two teleporter magic pins have been "fused" to make 1 more powerful pin. It's harder to see in teleporter, but it is supposed to make it last longer.
I know what level two means I'm wondering how does it affect teleportation

For anyone who actaually cares, the teleportation magic has been traded (or should I say, will be).

Now that it is gone, I can now regale you with the story of how I ended up with an extra teleportation magic pin.

VMK_Phinny gives me a toucan pin -> Traded Toucan for two haunted mansion pins -> Traded haunted mansion pins for toucan and zebra pin -> Traded toucan and zebra pin for teleportation magic -> Traded teleportation for blizzard's wanted sign and space mountain code (Hope you enjoy it blizzard!)

pokemon_master said:
For anyone who actaually cares, the teleportation magic has been traded (or should I say, will be).

Now that it is gone, I can now regale you with the story of how I ended up with an extra teleportation magic pin.

VMK_Phinny gives me a toucan pin -> Traded Toucan for two haunted mansion pins -> Traded haunted mansion pins for toucan and zebra pin -> Traded toucan and zebra pin for teleportation magic -> Traded teleportation for blizzard's wanted sign and space mountain code (Hope you enjoy it blizzard!)
I have a teleportation pin for trade, would like candy cauldron. :earboy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!