LGBT Meetup Thread - 2016

I'm in WDW, staying at All Stars until 26th October and I'm all on my own! I came for a family trip with my mum but she had to leave early and it's now just me for almost two weeks. Would be awesome to have someone to meet up with, I'm planning on splitting time between Disney and Universal parks (I have unlimited tickets for Halloween Horror nights). Give me a PM if you want to meet up :)

I'm in WDW, staying at All Stars until 26th October and I'm all on my own! I came for a family trip with my mum but she had to leave early and it's now just me for almost two weeks. Would be awesome to have someone to meet up with, I'm planning on splitting time between Disney and Universal parks (I have unlimited tickets for Halloween Horror nights). Give me a PM if you want to meet up :)
Oh no! Leaving a disney vacation early is my worst nightmare! Hope everything works out with your mum! My two friends and I arrive Tuesday morning, it would be fun to meet up, and maybe a little less lonesome for you. I've never done Disney solo for longer than a day, so I can't imagine being in your shoes.
I'll send you a PM.

Hmm, it looks like your post count is low enough that I can't send you a PM yet. Oh well, I basically just said to look me up on facebook so we can take advantage of their messaging system, my name is Tayja Danger. :)

Added you to first post! Feel free to contact anyone on that list for a meetup if their stay coincides with yours. Have fun!

I am arriving December 15th and am solo until the 18th. It would be great to meet some Dis friends :). Staying at POP. Planning on MK on the 16th, Epcot/Hollywood on 17th, AK on 18th. Disney Springs time too!

Joining my parents for a last-minute trip 12/1–12/6! A friend will be joining us over the weekend too.

Hey guys!

I'll be taking a solo trip for a conference in Tampa at the end of the month and I've planned in some park time on either side of the conference. I'll be on property on 4/30 & 5/3 - 5/4. I'll be staying at Allstar Sports from 5/3 to 5/4 and I would love to meet up in the parks to ride some rides or have a meal together. I'm an annual pass holder so park hopping isn't an issue :)

Hey guys!

I'll be taking a solo trip for a conference in Tampa at the end of the month and I've planned in some park time on either side of the conference. I'll be on property on 4/30 & 5/3 - 5/4. I'll be staying at Allstar Sports from 5/3 to 5/4 and I would love to meet up in the parks to ride some rides or have a meal together. I'm an annual pass holder so park hopping isn't an issue :)
Drat, I'll just miss you. Coming in the next week.

My girlfriend and I will be there October 14 through November 4 if anyone else is about we'd love to meet up!

I will be on a solo vacation at Disney World from 5-16 to 5-25! (My 8th overall trip, 6th solo!) I'm a big foodie, and have lots of dining reservations at the restaurants if anyone would like to join me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!