LGBT Meetup Thread - 2016

I'll be at WDW from May 31st - June 3rd for the Dis20th. Other than the Epcot event we won't be doing park days, but if I run into anyone at Disney Springs or elsewhere outside the parks, I will gladly say hello.

If anyone wants to meetup and say hello I will be in MK the 3rd and Epcot 4th. Maybe we can even plan a little meetup at a resort quick service Sunday morning the 4th. Anyone interested??

It's so cool to pop in here and see the posts of peeps coming down to visit and want to say Hi! :wave2::cheer2:

Hi All,
i will be at WDW Sept 26 to Oct 2. Let me know if any of you will be there on those dates and would like to meet at the parks for rides or meals.
Best,
Juan

Hey there, My boyfriend and I will be at WDW from 9/29-10/2. We would love to meet some new friends! Is anyone going to be at WDW during the same time we are?

Hey there, My boyfriend and I will be at WDW from 9/29-10/2. We would love to meet some new friends! Is anyone going to be at WDW during the same time we are?
I'm going to be there 9/28-10/05. I'll be with some family but plan on breaking off from them every now and again

I'm thinking of popping down this weekend from Sept 29-Oct 1. Was planning to do the Halloween Party at MK on Friday and hit Food and Wine Festival at Epcot on Sat leaving Sun for a recovery/hang out day. Going solo so my plans are flexible. If you're keen to meet up let me know.

I'm thinking of popping down this weekend from Sept 29-Oct 1. Was planning to do the Halloween Party at MK on Friday and hit Food and Wine Festival at Epcot on Sat leaving Sun for a recovery/hang out day. Going solo so my plans are flexible. If you're keen to meet up let me know.

Are you able you able to send a direct message so we can chat? Hope to meet up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!