Lia & Jess's Hot and Fancy Halloween and Christmas Party Trip! ~ NEW TR POSTED 9/2!!!

Lia please post the link to your new trip report here so we'll all know when your up and running again. Thanks so much for sharing your journey with all of us. I really enjoy reading your reports with Jess. :thumbsup2

Finally finished your trip report after a hiatus from the Dis! You're reports are incredibly fun to read and I can't wait to read any more that you decide to share with us!

* * * Updated the wrong trip report LMAO. I'm not drunk I promise. (I think?)

YAY FOR GINA!!!! :woohoo: I seriously wish I had done the DCP when I was younger… Oh well, I get to live through fabulous people like Jess ;)

And we'll be down in 2015, so mmmmaaayyyybbbeeee we can run into you/Jess/Gina/all of the above?!

I need one/both of those cupcakes! Disney and the art of desserts! :cloud9:

I love the idea of resort hoping! Hopefully this next trip we'll be able to check out several places on our day "off" :bitelip:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter