Liberty Tree Tavern Desserts

MouseEarsJenny

DIS Veteran
Okay, so with the dining plan, if you go to LTT for dinner, do you just get the "included" cherry cobbler, or can you pick one of the other desserts?

:) TIA!

MouseEarsJenny said:
Okay, so with the dining plan, if you go to LTT for dinner, do you just get the "included" cherry cobbler, or can you pick one of the other desserts?

:) TIA!

When we went it was just the cherry cobler. BTW we really liked eating dinner there. It was the last night of our trip and it was a relaxing character meal in MK where we wanted to end our trip and we didn't have to deal with the kids up at a buffet. The character interaction was good and while the food was not anything special it was good. When we make Stoufers mac and cheese at home for the kids we tell them that it is Liberty Tree Tavern mac and cheese. All in it was a relaxing character meal that let us maximize our last night at MK.

Do they have other desserts that we could order and pay OOP for? We are planning on having dinner there but there is not one person in our family -- adult or child that will eat cherry cobbler.

They have other desserts, yes, yummy ones. That's why I asked! :-) I would assume you could pay OOP for them, since it seems they're not on the plan.

Pedler said:
When we went it was just the cherry cobler. BTW we really liked eating dinner there. It was the last night of our trip and it was a relaxing character meal in MK where we wanted to end our trip and we didn't have to deal with the kids up at a buffet. The character interaction was good and while the food was not anything special it was good. When we make Stoufers mac and cheese at home for the kids we tell them that it is Liberty Tree Tavern mac and cheese. All in it was a relaxing character meal that let us maximize our last night at MK.

Thanks! We'll just have to out of pocket it, or get a Mickey Ears for dessert after. I LOVE the LTT - you're right, it's fun and relaxing!!

I don't like cherry cobbler either, but it came with some vanilla ice cream that was good. :) Maybe they would let you just have the ice cream if everyone doesn't want the cobbler??

We had 2 DCH in our party at LTT and we asked for just ice cream for them. The CM's were very accommedating. The ice cream was very good by the way/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter