Liberty Tree Tavern or Skippers Canteen?

Liberty Tree Tavern or Skippers Canteen?

• Total voters

CarolinaBlue99

Mouseketeer
I'd originally booked Liberty Tree Tavern for lunch on our MK day based on the Disney Food Blog's love for the restaurant. Then I read so many people here raving about Skippers Canteen so I checked out the menu - it appealed to me so much more than Liberty Tree Tavern. So I'm leaning toward switching our ADR to Skippers Canteen. What would you do?

I voted Skipper Canteen because I find LTT to have a menu too similar to what I might eat at home. I agree with previous posters to choose based on menu.

Thanks, everyone! We live close enough to Colonial Williamsburg/Jamestown/Yorktown/Monticello/Montpelier to have had the real experience many times over so the kitsch of Skipper Canteen (and the more interesting food choices) sound like a better fit for our family for this trip. I guess I was just second guessing the change because of all the love bestowed on Liberty Tree Tavern ...

I appreciate all the help arranging the best experience for us!

We ate at Skippers Canteen when it first open an then a second time. The first time it was great and the second just so so. The first time the mac n cheese was amazing and then they changed it and it wasn't so good plus the server we had the the second time was just average. And this restaurant is all about the theming and kitch. The waiter or waitress can make or break this experience. We love different restaurants so I'd try it if you haven't been and have low expectations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter